Lindt & Sprüngli Employee Reviews

An amazing atmosphere. The customers and employees were so fun to be around.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 March 2019
A typical day at work was so engaging and fun. The atmosphere in the summer was definitely a highlight of the job. My boss and co-workers were a joy to be around. On the job, I learned how to connect with customers, make drinks, and about the different types of chocolates available. There was really no tough part about the job, it was fun and entertaining.
If i could give 0 stars to management i would
Cashier/ Barista/ Stock Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON16 February 2019
Unprofessional manager. Name called employees in front of customers. Used derogatory terms and attacked employees verbally if they didn't get their way. Eventually management got fired, but not before i quit.
Pros
Free choclate?
Cons
the least professional work environment I've had the displeasure of working at
Able to learn and taste the chocolate
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 August 2018
A great environment to be working in.The management is is professional overall, It is well organized and able to learn step by step about the different chocolate.
Fun workplace
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 March 2018
I loved working here. The management was amazing I had so much fun with all my co-workers. I always went into work with a smile and left with a smile.
erreur
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Quartier DIx3023 January 2018
ne fait jamais l'heureur de travailler pour cette compagnie
Great Product, great vision
Account Manager/Sales (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 September 2017
Company is great but has grown quickly and thus struggles with culture but over all a good company.
Great products but a competitive marketplace. As with any sales company always the push for more more more.
Great staff makes a great work environment
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Ontario28 April 2016
Working with a great team at the store level is one of the best aspects of working as part of the management team. Its also a company that takes great care of its employees.
Role of Colleagues and company's environment play important part of your job
Desktop Support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 September 2015
Working on projects in companies helps a lot to groom oneself. It also teaches a person how to maintain and manage the required standards of the industry.
While working at Lindt & Sprungli (Canada) Inc, I learned how to be productive and efficient from the best colleagues I ever had. There were times where I had a little difficulty in managing the projects that were ongoing; I had to take help from my fellow co-workers who were well experienced in their field.
All in all, I am so delighted to work in a company which has been growing for 20 years in Canada; and above all, is being loved by everyone.
Pros
chocolates
Great Company!
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON21 April 2015
Amazing company to work for seasonally or permanently!! They develop you and make coming in to work a dream. The customers are wonderful and you get to eat lots and lots of chocolate.
Pros
Great work environment, awesome staff, great hours
Cons
Less hours av during slow seasons
Productive, fun, fast paced
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 August 2014
I would restock the shelves that needed to be stocked, help customers out on different products, I would help manage the store when it is almost closing and helped clean it. I would also help count inventory in the storage. I learned a lot while I worked here, I learned how to use a different cash register than what most retailers had, I learned how to learn quickly on different deals the store had daily and inform the customers, I learned how to interact with customers and how to greet them when they enter the store. The most enjoyable part of the store is when it gets really busy and I get to help other customers on the variety of products we have in the store.
Pros
Free chocolate
Director of Information Technology (Current Employee) –  900-181 University Ave., Toronto, ON M5H 3M79 January 2013
Meetings, meetings, meetings...

Project Manage process improvements, manage vendors, budgets
Pros
great environment
Customer Service/Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 April 2012
Gained a lot of experience.
Gave me a lot of hours which was helpful.
Everyone seemed helpful