I had a few interviews across their plants and they seem to keep the same interview structure.
They will have 3 people grilling you at once and they are all cold as ice.
HR will be directly in front of you, and you will be forced to answer questions from a licensed individual as well as a manager. (This applies to trades people, I'm not sure about anyone else.)
They will take notes on you, and won't answer anything personal.
It was good and more technical
It was a coop placement so it was done through the university, standard in person interview
They more or less want to see why client want to join the company
Very nice welcome and good supportive
- What are the working hours at Linamar?6 people answered
- What is the company culture at Linamar?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Linamar?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Linamar? What are the steps along the way…4 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Linamar?3 people answered
- What benefits does Linamar offer?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Linamar?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Linamar, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- Does Linamar require background check?3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Linamar Performance Centre?3 people answered