LimeBike Employee Review

Great company but seemed unorganized
LimBike Tech Mechanic (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA19 September 2018
I worked at Limebike for about 4 months, which for the most part, was a great experience. The work day for me was very busy but for many others their main goal was to killing time until clocking out. The management did not enforce guidelines or goals on unmotivated individuals and working hard was not really necessary. I thought that the teams I worked on were fairly productive. Sometimes people would not report accurate numbers and that made the hard work I actually did, seem pointless. The tools they provided kept getting stolen so we were treated like children when asking for new tools. I really enjoyed the relaxed environment however many employees took advantage of that. Great place to work but working conditions were no longer bearable after weeks without bathrooms due to renovations (port-a-potty only).... But some managers were great and cared about those they managed. Others gave nothing to those below them and treated us in that way.

Other LimeBike Employee Reviews

lack of knowledge of how to run a multinational company
Part Time Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  SFO15 May 2019
People working at Lime at the ones who don't have the skills or job experience to work for multinational companies. Does who fail to plan are planning to fail.
Pros
free lunch
Its a job
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CA12 April 2019
The job really depends on which shift you work. Pay is low compared to competitors. You have to put vehicles out and pick them up, pretty simple. They track you without permission and don't have any regard for your safety
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LimeBike. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5