LimeBike Employee Review

Poor Management
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA21 April 2018
The management is lacking experience and training in San Diego. Applied for a part-time job. During the interview I told the operations manger that I was only looking for a part-time job, he said it was fine and offered me the job. Went through a background check and passed. Completeled other paperwork that related to timecards and benefits. It took about a week to go through the process. When I completeled everything I contacted the manager to let him know I was ready to start. His response was he did not need part-time employees. It was a waste of my time and the company’s money since they paid for the background check.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Management lacks experience and training

Other LimeBike Employee Reviews

lack of knowledge of how to run a multinational company
Part Time Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  SFO15 May 2019
People working at Lime at the ones who don't have the skills or job experience to work for multinational companies. Does who fail to plan are planning to fail.
Pros
free lunch
Its a job
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CA12 April 2019
The job really depends on which shift you work. Pay is low compared to competitors. You have to put vehicles out and pick them up, pretty simple. They track you without permission and don't have any regard for your safety
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LimeBike. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5