LimeBike Employee Reviews for Mechanic

Fun working environment, but slow pace
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX29 November 2018
A typical work day at lime is coming in and not knowing what to expect, one day you’re trying to find something to do another there’s a lot to do. Great people/team that are willing to help. I recommend bringing your own tools because you’ll be looking for some half of your shift.
Great company but seemed unorganized
LimBike Tech Mechanic (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA19 September 2018
I worked at Limebike for about 4 months, which for the most part, was a great experience. The work day for me was very busy but for many others their main goal was to killing time until clocking out. The management did not enforce guidelines or goals on unmotivated individuals and working hard was not really necessary. I thought that the teams I worked on were fairly productive. Sometimes people would not report accurate numbers and that made the hard work I actually did, seem pointless. The tools they provided kept getting stolen so we were treated like children when asking for new tools. I really enjoyed the relaxed environment however many employees took advantage of that. Great place to work but working conditions were no longer bearable after weeks without bathrooms due to renovations (port-a-potty only).... But some managers were great and cared about those they managed. Others gave nothing to those below them and treated us in that way.