Lighthouse landscape

Canada4 reviews

Clear
4.3Job security & advancement

Diamond in the rough

I’ve worked for plenty of Landscape construction companies. Lighthouse Landscape is by far the most rewarding experience I’ve had in this industry. We utilize skill over brute strength, we utilize machinery over our backs, and we communicate instead of just yelling it out. There will be days that you don’t like... it’s a job not an amusement park, but it’s worth it for the days you get to challenge yourself. You will learn new skills, make new friends, get lots of good sun. There can be a few rough spots in the company culture. People rub each other the wrong way from time to time and tensions run a bit high. It has yet to be something the guys can’t overcome and work through together.

Pros

Rewarding work

Cons

Stressful on occasion

Great company and rewarding work

I would recommend working here as the company offers competitive pay and treats their employees very good. The work is fast paced and you are always doing something new each day. There is a great group of guys that work here and everyone gets along great.

great company

great company, great co-workers and the work they complete looks amazing! would highly recommend them for employment or even hire them to bring you landscaping visions to life

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lighthouse landscape. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3