Light Speed Logistics Inc.

Light Speed Logistics Inc. Employee Reviews

New Trucks and Trailers, Good Miles from Calgary to US Openboard. Paid waiting times. There’s a Mandatory Meat inspection at the US border for almost every meat load.
Pros
Good Miles, Latest Equipment, Benefits, Paid Waitings
Cons
Border inspections, Poor Work-life balance
* You have to fight to get a Load. * You have to wait for days at costumer site to get your load. * You have to talk with managers who don't know what's going on in the company. * You have to deal with dispatchers who pretends your drive time must rich 13hrs on a daily basis... Ex. Dispatch complain because took me 2,5 days from Mississauga to Winnipeg full load in singles
Enjoy challenges Enjoy work at home Flexibility in work Good work ethics Positive attitude Can handle stress very well Able to work in a team or alone
I was only interviewed over the phone and like all brown company’s they are not interested in you as a driver but only how much a person is willing to pay for a job. Their drivers in western Canada are useless and very dangerous.
This company was nice and fun when I started working and then it seemed like I just was not welcome there anymore. I was ridiculed by dispatch was always finding ways to mess with my times on route causing me to go into violations. not cool at all! They caused me to resign but did it in a blanketed, malicious, demising way:( Glad I do not work there any more.
It was very friendly work place to work with. And good opportunity for work and time off for my family every weekend. Plenty of miles available to make money as I need on my schedule ready time after my weekend off.
The company tells you lots of good things to get you to come onboard and things change rather quickly. There is entirely way to much sitting. As drivers we are forced to sit unpaid at shippers and receivers for 6 hours. Not to mention the wage cuts of Oct 2019. Communications is all downward and nothing upwards.
Light Speed Logitics is a fun work place ,the staff and everyone is great at the workplace. i have learned a lots of stuff being here vast knowlefe of Loogistics.
Management provides the open work atmosphere with work-life balance, flexibility and great amount of learning opportunities for every-one.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Light Speed Logistics Inc.?