Lift Temp Inc

Lift Temp Inc Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Always have work
The jobs are not always the best and far to get to and the pay isn't the greatest. The company pays the vacation pay up front and they pay weekly. The staff there now is not very knowledgeable and leave out information about the pay rate. ei They offered me the night shift 16.75 an hour only after they offered me the day shift then it wasn't available. Then offered me two starting times so I took the earliest which was 4:30 to 3:00 am I got the first pay which was good, then the second pay I was 20 dollars short. I made inquiries to find out that they over paid me because the temporary assignment does not pay for the first hour and half for the .75 cent premium.
It was very upsetting.
Pros
Always have work
Cons
no benefits and the pay is average and all the jobs are in mississauga, and brampton
Excellent Management
Great Place to work, good work/life balance, learnt a lot from management and daily experiences, great workplace culture, very diverse, respectable staff.
They Rip you off on every Job
Work with them for a while now and it got me sick when i heard that they cash in at least 5 buck on every hour that i work.
Now i see an add for Freezer and they pay 18.50 that's disgrace considering that every freezer pays at least 21 dollar per h.

Every agency says how pay rate depends on Companies its not true. Companies pays fix rate to agency and then they manipulate i order to pay the lowest possible and keep the difference.
good company
good company to work for vary fair and vary nice staff.
they are one of the better company i have worked for.

i learned a lot working for them and i appreciate the opportunity to work for them.
Great Team
Jobs varied depending on the contract and environment. Overall team is pleasant to work with and they try to be accommodating and helpful as much as possible.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Lift Temp Inc?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lift Temp Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8