Lifestyle Recreation & Leisure Services Inc

Lifestyle Recreation & Leisure Services Inc Employee Review

View all Lifestyle Recreation & Leisure Services Inc reviews

Good work environment, horrible management
Pool Supervisor/Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON20 November 2019
I had a good experience working alone at a small pool ran by Lifestyle Recreation Services. There was little supervision and not much to the job. The duties were simple and routine. I would not recommend working for this company because one particular manager was horrible to the staff. She was rude over the phone, very aggressive and not a pleasant person to deal with. I am glad I never had the opportunity to meet her in person.

Other Lifestyle Recreation & Leisure Services Inc Employee Reviews

Enjoyable Workplace
Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 October 2017
Smart and friendly team of staff who are always there to help.Managers were easy to work with and understood problems instead of simply getting frustrated.
Great environment, great people!
Shared Facilities Manager of Operations (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 October 2015
You are provided the opportunity to work in a recreation facility which consists of a full gymnasium, squash courts, badminton, multi purpose courts, cardio room, conditioning room and a large,clean swimming pool with saunas. There are numerous programs for your enjoyment. Great job to learn and grow, meet new people and gain new skills with full on the job training.
Pros
Free membership to recreation facility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifestyle Recreation & Leisure Services Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Lifestyle Recreation & Leisure Services Inc Reviews by Job Title