Worst managed company yet
Software Developer (Former Employee) – Guelph, ON – 17 March 2017
- Leadership is heavily dominant to their employees.
- Management sets unrealistic deadlines within involving a developer.
- Management thinks developers are insignificant and worthless.
- Completely two-faced and backstabbing.
- Management are unqualified for an IT solution corporation.
- Zero process/workflow and absolutely no organization or structure.
- Culture is essential in an IT company, LifeLearn has the most toxic culture I have ever worked in.
I regret spending my time, mileage, and skills on LifeLearn.
Dog Friendly, They're In The Past
Everything About Them