LIFELEARN Employee Reviews for Former employee
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 14 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
This used to be a good place to work, but management lost its way. High turnover and low morale have created a toxic culture. You can take your concerns to management, and they'll even listen - but nothing changes. They have put all of their focus on one project to the detriment of all of the others, and that cornerstone product can't get off the ground.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at LIFELEARN. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 14 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about LIFELEARN
- What would you suggest LIFELEARN management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at LIFELEARN?One person answered
- Does LIFELEARN allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- What is LIFELEARN sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at LIFELEARN?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at LIFELEARN? What are the steps along the w…One person answered
- If you were to leave LIFELEARN, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What is the company culture at LIFELEARN?One person answered
See all questions and answers