LIFELEARN Employee Reviews for Employee
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 14 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Lifelearn has become nothing more than a sales company only interested in pushing out inferior products as quickly as possible to gouge their loyal clients. And is completely disinterested in the well being or morale of their employees as long as they can make the deadlines decided on by management. Any deadline dissenters will be forced out to make room for the yes-men.
Dog Friendly office, Monthly Cake days, Monthly lunch
Toxic micomanagers, Poor work life balance, Wooden culture borrowed from other companies
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at LIFELEARN. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 14 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about LIFELEARN
- What would you suggest LIFELEARN management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at LIFELEARN?One person answered
- Does LIFELEARN allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- What is LIFELEARN sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at LIFELEARN?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at LIFELEARN? What are the steps along the w…One person answered
- If you were to leave LIFELEARN, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What is the company culture at LIFELEARN?One person answered
See all questions and answers