Start LISTENING to employees instead of trying to push them back into line. Get someone in the department to manage that KNOWS THE JOB and is not just a paper pusher.
Address the stress levels as most employees re overworked and over burdened and unhappy. Lots of work ahead of you.
Rework the entire project planning process. Definitely a sense of futility working for months on a project that may or may not ever get sold, without ever looking at the marketability of core product features or overall product design.
- Can you work remotely at LIFELEARN?One person answered
- Does LIFELEARN allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- What is LIFELEARN sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at LIFELEARN?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at LIFELEARN? What are the steps along the w…One person answered
- If you were to leave LIFELEARN, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What is the company culture at LIFELEARN?One person answered