LifeLabs Employee Review

Fun workplace
Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC28 January 2013
Hard part of our job is the volume of patients and stress involved. We so 100 patients by 1100 and work hard. my co workers are fabulous.and love the patients. We do lots of extra work for the company and enjoy our selves at work..
Pros
good managers and lunches
Cons
hard working and stressful

Other LifeLabs Employee Reviews

Never bored
Clinical Technical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC19 April 2018
You are definitely kept on your toes working for LifeLabs. Very busy and often short-staffed, but teamwork is amazing and your days go fast. You are entitled to plenty of vacation, but it is extremely difficult to get the dates you want when you have little seniority, especially during peak times (summer, Christmas, spring break). If you work closing shifts, expect to work overtime a lot. No shortage of hours for those who want to work.
Pros
Great co-workers. Opportunities to pick up hours. Awesome benefits.
Cons
Difficult to get time off. Labs often short-staffed. Some labs require you to work alone at times.
Good professional workplace
Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Thorold, ON15 April 2018
I enjoyed working for this modern progressive company. There was plenty of opportunity for growth and to learn new skills. I especially enjoyed the camaraderie as encouraged by management. There was a very healthy and encouraging workplace culture in the entire lab.