LifeLabs

LifeLabs Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative5 reviews
Canada5 reviews
Very stressful environment. Long lineups, always short staffed. Very negative place to work. I don't recommend this employer.
Very stressful every day, all day. Cannot trust anyone to have your back. One good day at work then 5 bad days. The culture is everyone for themselves. Money is ok if you have been there a while but you will be taken for granted on a regular basis.
team motivated to deliver awesome experiences every day
We have a great work-life balance.

Really nice atmosphere. Great people to work with. Nice environment really enjoy it here. Would recommend to everyone.
Busy day-to-day work, but not stressful at all.
Friendly coworkers

helpful supervisors and team leaders

easy to understand work and straightforward programs
Pros
two breaks plus one lunch
Cons
no cons
Working as a Lifelabs Customer Care Associate is a learning experience each and every single day. Each day, thousands of specimens are collected, tested and reported; and everyday I get to give out information to doctors and medical personnel. These information aid them in providing their patients' proper care. Knowing that I’ve helped somebody; whether a doctor who is treating a patient in his office, a patient asking what they need to know to prepare for a test, or a nurse who needs information on how to handle a specimen gives me a feeling of great accomplishment each day. On top of all these, I get to interact with people who are friendly, helpful and make you feel you belong. After almost four years, I am still taking calls and giving out information and doing my best to make a difference.
Pros
Everyday there is something new to discover
Cons
Need longer lunch breaks
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at LifeLabs?