Life Time

Life Time Employee Reviews with Jobs

Free membership

Free membership is nice, flexible work hours, good hourly pay. The cons are that the managers are inexperienced and don’t get much done. Overall a good job for a college/high school student.

Massage Therapist

Management is terrible and doesn’t mind lying to their employees. Hostile work environments and corporate only sees about how much they can take from employees.

Pros

Gym membership

Cons

Corporate and management

Insights into Life Time

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks

It was good

It was good but not great the pay is very low for the camp counselor position but it was a fun job and there are benefits, I do wish they offered pto tho

Once you become busy, you’re able to set your own schedule. Very laid back, with great leads and long term clients(once you find your groove).

The key is, stay consistent with building your business. If you want to move up, you have to connect with the right manager. It’s a great company to work for. It’s just that… people are people. And there’s some hard people to work with anywhere.

Horrible place to work (DFW)

Miserable place to work (DFW). Management rules by fear and intimidation all the way up the ladder. Absolutely no work/life balance. Very dishonest Management. Would not recommend to my worst enemy. 12 years of my life I will never get back.

Pros

Cons

Everything, see review.

Very poor employer

Nobody here talks real here I noticed employees using jokes to down members they simply dislike, Using jokes as a tool to down reality isn’t good They also have terminated members only because some employees dislike them I never thought people could be this ignorant to facts and live and operate in only lies They smile nonstop when it’s clearly wrong or bad Overpopulation With it’s homeless members Keeps it thriving

Just don't . Work fast food instead

Over worked. Unappreciated and they think they can control your life off the clock. Mcdonalds has the same starting pay and is just a better place to work so go there if your desperate enough to apply here. And I'm leaving out all the gossip and politics.. I'll say it again just don't

Electrifying environment, everyone is socializing and having a good time. Management is, at times, unwitting.

A lot of good days at work with coworkers, but they go by fairly slowly due to monotony of the routine. It was a worthy experience; I would recommend most to work at Lifetime, even if only briefly.

Pros

Comradery

Cons

Long shifts

Terrible management

Good: free membership and working with sweet kids Bad: Employees are not respected and neither is their time. Super unreasonable policies. Very poor management.

Horrible place to work

Lack of communication and respect in the workplace. Not a clear understanding of expectations, policies, or procedures. Unsafe and not a positive working environment .

Only plus was free gym membership

I honestly did not feel appreciated working for this company. The pay is not good unless you want to work for peanuts. I really did not feel valued and appreciated as a person and they were always so bossy.

Empresa em crescimento , falta organização operacional

Faltam transparência no contrato, no fim você não consegue fazer ideia de quanto será sua remuneração no quesito comissão e liderança fraca.

Pros

Infra

Cons

Liderança e falta de transparência quanto a comissao

Good company to work for practical exposure

Got practical exposure in accounting, audit and taxation. Nice company to work with and grow as i was closely working with Management. Friendly staff and colleagues.

buen ambiente

mucho aprendizaje bue a relacion laboral horarios accesibles y apoyo de mi jefe ya que en ese entonces estudiaba

Pros

buen ambiente

Cons

si seguro medico

great

i appriciate for this job. great job. great management salary is imprroved bt i can more work n imprroved my skill and work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Time. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement