Life Time Fitness Employee Review

View all Life Time Fitness reviews

Great place to be
Fitness Manager, fitness trainer (Former Employee) –  North Battleford Sask31 October 2012
New owners took over as I was about to move to BC. Great place to work, awesome clients and owners gave me the freedom I needed to help them become successful.
Pros
meeting great people, flexible hours
Cons
non

Other Life Time Fitness Employee Reviews

Love this place!!!!!
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 May 2018
One of the very few places that I have worked at and can honestly say that I enjoy it. People complain about management but don't realize that this is an American company and they are still fairly new to Canada. It will take time to work out the kinks and for them to understand Canadian laws/cultures. Having been there awhile, there have been many changes and the company is progressing in the right direction.
Pros
Too many to list
No day is the same
Manager (Current Employee) –  ON29 April 2018
Great environment to work in. Surrounded by passionate team members. Some days it does not feel like work at all. Some days can be stressful. Culture at Life Time is very dependent on Management team's ability to lead. Most rewarding part of the job is seeing Members happy and having a great experience.
Pros
Fulfilling, great environment
Cons
Can be stressful, Work/Life Balance is inconsistent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Time Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.