Life Insurance Corporation India
Life Insurance Corporation India Employee Review

The job was enjoyable

15 February 2019
The job may have been enjoyable however compensation was below what it should have been. To clarify this job was at Canada Life Insurance head office located in Toronto in university ave.
5.0Job security/advancement
26 May 2014
Same location
LIFE INSURANCE / MUTUAL FUND BROKER (Former Employee) - Toronto
Cold calling How difficult it was Management was poor trainers Starting from the beginning Meeting co-workers
Pros
Meeting new friends
Cons
100% commision
1 August 2013
Same location
Sales Representative (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
I am still enjoying the pleasure to work and deal with different kind and type of individuals in the field and in the office. Learning to grow my mind in public and in different ways make me fortunate to have this kind of job. Management and colleagues are just so inevitable, vulnerable, mind-blowing. and challenging to work with. But somehow, schedules are just very tight for me to manage between my personal life and business. Working between the wee hours and very flexible day time is quite a work for me who is just starting to grow a young family.
Pros
Ample free seminars and certificates
Cons
very flexible schedules
11 August 2020
Assistant (Former Employee) - Delhi
Work culture is excellent. LIC conduct HRD session time to time to improve employees efficientcy. Management is very helpful to employees. It's a customer oriented. Employees are always ready to help customers.
Pros
Best