Life Insurance Corporation India logo
Life Insurance Corporation India
View all Life Insurance Corporation India reviews

Life Insurance Corporation India

Life Insurance Corporation India Employee Review

hard grind as just moved into a new business

Cold calling How difficult it was Management was poor trainers Starting from the beginning Meeting co-workers

Pros

Meeting new friends

Cons

100% commision

1.0Job security/advancement

Same location

The job was enjoyable

The job may have been enjoyable however compensation was below what it should have been. To clarify this job was at Canada Life Insurance head office located in Toronto in university ave.
Same location

It is a very condusive place to work and colleagues as somehow very competitive to work with. It is challenging and a very mind-widening job.

I am still enjoying the pleasure to work and deal with different kind and type of individuals in the field and in the office. Learning to grow my mind in public and in different ways make me fortunate to have this kind of job. Management and colleagues are just so inevitable, vulnerable, mind-blowing. and challenging to work with. But somehow, schedules are just very tight for me to manage between my personal life and business. Working between the wee hours and very flexible day time is quite a work for me who is just starting to grow a young family.

Pros

Ample free seminars and certificates

Cons

very flexible schedules

Excellent

Work culture is excellent. LIC conduct HRD session time to time to improve employees efficientcy. Management is very helpful to employees. It's a customer oriented. Employees are always ready to help customers.

Pros

Best

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Insurance Corporation India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement