Life Insurance Corporation India

Life Insurance Corporation India Employee Reviews

Work culture is excellent. LIC conduct HRD session time to time to improve employees efficientcy. Management is very helpful to employees. It's a customer oriented. Employees are always ready to help customers.
Pros
Best
Cons
It was ok good site in job search perfect platform in career hi is best management best selection method in interview Good life gol and best target archive
The job may have been enjoyable however compensation was below what it should have been. To clarify this job was at Canada Life Insurance head office located in Toronto in university ave.
You have to be on the phone all the time to find new clients and to serve your existing clients. Learned that a lot of people don't realize how importance life insurance is. I was working closely with my colleagues. Sharing ideas and motivate the team was very pleasant. The hardest part of the job was to show the client and to teach them the importance of having life insurance and health insurance. Once it's too late, they can't get it if they get sick or ill. You just never know.
Pros
You make your own schedule
Cons
You have to work around the clock. Whenever the client wanted to see you, you had to be available.
Friendly management team, perks for working at a bank, getting approved for perks provided by the bank, discount on mortgages etc. Ability to use your french if you speak french.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Working on weekends
Cold calling How difficult it was Management was poor trainers Starting from the beginning Meeting co-workers
Pros
Meeting new friends
Cons
100% commision
I am still enjoying the pleasure to work and deal with different kind and type of individuals in the field and in the office. Learning to grow my mind in public and in different ways make me fortunate to have this kind of job. Management and colleagues are just so inevitable, vulnerable, mind-blowing. and challenging to work with. But somehow, schedules are just very tight for me to manage between my personal life and business. Working between the wee hours and very flexible day time is quite a work for me who is just starting to grow a young family.
Pros
Ample free seminars and certificates
Cons
very flexible schedules
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Life Insurance Corporation India?