Liebherr Group

Liebherr Group: 9 Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews

Productive and proactive team inside the IT Department

I was hired by the IT Department to do consulting and helping them during the renovation process they had like 5 years ago, involving Access Control, CCTV, and other process related to the renovation. During that time I received all the support needed from coworkers and management

Pros

Great and supportive team

Great management team, & great co workers, overall awesome company

Worked there for 2 1/2 yrs Great place to work & was was treated good, management were awesome & treated us like family, good wages & benifits, would higly recommend them.

Pros

Great benifits & wages, excellent guys to work with

Cons

Long commute to & from work on busy highway

Good bunch of co workers but Management needs to be refreshed.

Good place to work but could be even better if management cared and based promotions on skills rather than who you know. Stressful place to work as you are overworked without any real help. Promise you the world but get nothing in return.

Benefits

Cons

Blaming people

Favourite company

Laid off due to a combination of covid and oil price. I would go back in a heartbeat. Pay was great, schedule allowed for balanced workload. Good group of people and supervisors.

Enjoyable, would reccomend

My time at Liebherr was enjoyable and i felt satisfied with my coworkers and supervisors. The work was slow due to the current economic turn. And it currently has a uncertain future.

Temp workee

Temp. Worker but they made me feel like I had been there forever. Employee's are really nice and helpful with any questions. My only con was the job itself, there wasn't too much to do and because it was short term I wasn't taught much

Competitive and fast paced environment but fun to be in

We receive spare parts orders from clients and process them, send them to the warehouse for picking and onward delivery. Great environment to learn a lof of things. One downside is most training is unofficial you have to figure out a way to learn yourself.

Pros

Free lunch, paid leave

Cons

Long hours, especially in my department

pas d'encouragements

Salaire ne corresponds pas aux efforts fournis. manque de personnel.

Pros

transport gratuit

Cons

manque d’effectifs

A good place of employment

World Class Equipment built with Quality & Safety in mind from conception to production, utilizing cutting edge technologies, production processes and a well trained, highly motivated Workforce

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liebherr Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement