Because they very serious in the company and i like it very well,and I want to work with them
Short and sweet. One interview, one phone call.
Unprofessional, Quick, and Cliquey.
The interview process at Lids was quick and short.
Pretty run of the mill
Straight forward, basic questions, just need basic knowledge.
- Why would you want to work at LIDS Sports Group?5 people answered
- What is the company culture at Lids?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by LIDS Sports Group?4 people answered
- What is the dress code at Lids?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Lids? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Lids?3 people answered
- Does Lids require background check?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Lids, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at Lids?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Lids?2 people answered