LIBERTY STAFFING Employee Reviews

Typical temp agency
Ap clerk (Former Employee) –  London, ON3 December 2018
Was hired for an "accounts payable" position without an interview at the client company. Spent 3 days matching packing slips and filing and got home to a message let go without notice -- not a good fit!

Avoid this and all temp agencies now that it is legal to pay temp workers less than permanent workers, they will be worse than ever.

Find your own job and keep more money in your pocket.
Pros
Cons
Rude, thoughtless client company
A good agency and finds work quickly
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON18 April 2018
Liberty staffing is a very good agency. The atmosphere of the place is very productive and peaceful. The first time i went there to apply they gave me an application that i had to fill out, it took about 40 min to complete. After the application, i was interviewed on of what kind of work i was looking for. The whole process took about 1 hour 40 min. They told me they would put me at the top of the list for work and would call me when something came up. About 4 days after i got a call from Liberty staffing and told they me a client was looking for someone to hire they emailed me the details and i could start working the next day.
Pros
Quick and simple
Cons
The average pay is around $14
production
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  London, ON7 August 2018
quality assurance checks, loaded skids, nice place to work nice people, so long as you can stand spices in the air. got the wash a lot of the machines learnt how they work and how to lock out. and hope to safely maintain the machinery .
Worst job staffing agency
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 July 2018
They helped you find jobs but they arent really permenant. The last job i got only lasted 2 weeks because they hired too many people and we go laid off
Pros
get paid
Cons
no long term
Okay for a temporary agency
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON24 June 2018
Out of all the agencies offering temp to full work. Liberty staffing has found me the most work consistent work. I was eventually let go early because of lack of work. No notice. No nothing. Now thwt the laws changed in 2017 i hope its different.
Cons
Low wage.
Temp agency
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 July 2018
This is an employment agency and I did not directly work with them as I was at a placement they secured. At the placement the work atmosphere was great as were the people
Good to start with (General Labour)
General Labour (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON11 March 2018
Most of my work from them have been unloading containers. While some work can be boring or physically tough, it does make a good start, usually paying at minimum wage or a few dollars higher. There have been some times I wasn't paid at the right times, but it was usually the fault of the company I was placed at and the issue is resolved the following week. Otherwise, no complaints from me.
Pros
Good place to start
Cons
None with Liberty specifically
Not to bad
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ON1 June 2018
This was a great place to work as well, the supervisors were not so uptight they gave you chances and showed you how the job should be done. They were great.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON26 March 2018
The people there at the agency were productive and helped me find jobs quickly. I did not have any issues there at all. When i needed work, i would just give the agency a call and they would call me the next day for a shift.
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
Less hours
horrible place to work
CLUB SUPPORT CLERK (Former Employee) –  London, ON28 February 2018
The atmosphere was extremely tense and the culture was horrible. The work was very boring. People were getting let go almost every week. Stopped teaching us at a certain period.
Pros
Cons
everything about the job
I refuse
Temporary Associate (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON19 March 2018
I do not agree with the decision making to fill in these fields. I fail to see how this will constructively add any value to this experience, nor will this benefit any employers, past or future.
Temporary short term assignments
Assembly Worker (Sealed Air) (Former Employee) –  London, ON18 December 2017
Not a very professional operation,

Sent on a short term job assignment which was to do packaging of bread crumbs. I arrived and was required to wear rain gear except footwear to do scrubbing and washing of huge drums for entire 8 hour shifts. This was definitely what I did not expect and otherwise would have turned down this assignment initially.
Pros
Large well established company
Cons
Misunderstanding between staffing company and client
unreliable and under minimum wage jobs
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON17 January 2018
seeing how minimum wage is now 14/h they are still offering jobs that are 12/h, ive signed up with them over a dozen times and every time they never found me a permenant job, it was a new day job every single day for over 4 years.
Pros
nothing
Cons
6 hour sign up with no garentee job
Fast pace enviroment
assembler, press operator, material handler (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON1 January 2018
Learned several different jobs in a short period. worked 6 days a week up to 10 hrs days. Other team members help with training so you could succeed on your job.
Pros
steady work hours
Cons
Lack of lockers for the temps and took the company too long to hire staff 2yrs+
it was an interesting place
Temp work always (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON10 January 2018
each place you worked as a temp was difrent some times things were what thay said it be like some times your walking into something totally new but all in all great temp agencie.
Pros
got to pick ur hours
Cons
got no cons
Statement
Receptionist / Office & A/P Assist (Various Temp) (Former Employee) –  London, ON28 December 2017
This is a temp agency. They help find you a job. You must be willing to work doing not only what you want, but what you are given. The staff is nice and helpful.
Pros
Friendly Staff
Cons
Temp Work
hardest part
Line Worker, Artisan Metal Works (Former Employee) –  London, ON17 November 2017
It was temporary work so it wasn't consistent. I am looking to get into permanent work for the stability, also most of the time work wasn't accessible and they knew I didnt drive.
Terrible
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  London, Ontario12 October 2017
Terrible, was told the quality inspector position will be on going, I only worked two and a half days, midday on Wednesday we were all sent home because there was nothing to do......exploitation of desperate workers
Pros
you can start next day
Cons
placement out of town, minimum wage, tep work
Temporary Placement Agency
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON30 August 2015
They work hard for those that put their time in at work.It is a job that helps me get by until I find my career. Their clients are the manufacturers that I work for while one the job.
Great but hard workplace
General Labour Worker (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON3 December 2012
A typical day at work would be lifting and labelling boxes for hours until shift was finished. I had a great time with my co-workers, management is great, they listen to what you have to say and is very understanding when you can't work a certain day. There isn't a hard part of the job, all of them are great. The things I learned is that you learn new things everyday.
Pros
could work whenever you wanted.
Cons
long crazy hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LIBERTY STAFFING. Our community is ready to answer.