LIBERTY STAFFING

LIBERTY STAFFING Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews
I worked in factories for the last 20 years I do like a fast-paced environment do not like slow paced environment help me get a factory job that would be fast pace and not boring to me
I haven't had a lot of assignments from this agency. They try to fit a lot of people with various backgrounds skills availabilities and you are not always the best fit or their go to guy for a short term assignment. I have nothing positive or negative to say about this particular agency.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
It's possible to have next to no work.
if you work for this place know that most of your jobs won't last long and if they do your a lucky one but what they don't say is you can never apply for a job in that factory again for about 5 years cuz they won't hire you
Productive, fun and colorful place to work. I liked the different colors in the lunchroom. I met some workers who were nice and full of positive energy
Good way to get your foot in the door, see if you like and can manage the work. Gain lost of exprience in different fields, opens opportunies for growth.
Even for a short time, liberty will give positions soon as you need them. Great agency to work for just hard to find permanent. They also provide bus tickets till you getpaid.
no real schedule, company sends you to places knowing you want a perma job but they dont have any.

Management is helpful sometimes, not all. there are other agencies out there that are better.
This employer is great as long as contracts do not dry up and or end unexpectedly. There are opportunities to be hired by the contracted companies after 3 months.
The staff there make sure everything is going fine and make sure you have work for the next day. They're also helpful if you can't find where you're going on your first day with answering your call and knowing which door to send you to.
It is a small office in a small town that services S/M/L companies. The staff are friendly and very efficient at asking Qs. Though it was a small jaunt to the office, it was worthwhile.
My first job with Liberty was the perfect job. I loved it, was my first production creel factory position. I was hired after completing the hour target, production requirements.