LIBERTY STAFFING Employee Reviews

A good agency and finds work quickly
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON18 April 2018
Liberty staffing is a very good agency. The atmosphere of the place is very productive and peaceful. The first time i went there to apply they gave me an application that i had to fill out, it took about 40 min to complete. After the application, i was interviewed on of what kind of work i was looking for. The whole process took about 1 hour 40 min. They told me they would put me at the top of the list for work and would call me when something came up. About 4 days after i got a call from Liberty staffing and told they me a client was looking for someone to hire they emailed me the details and i could start working the next day.
Pros
Quick and simple
Cons
The average pay is around $14
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON26 March 2018
The people there at the agency were productive and helped me find jobs quickly. I did not have any issues there at all. When i needed work, i would just give the agency a call and they would call me the next day for a shift.
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
Less hours
I refuse
Temporary Associate (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON19 March 2018
I do not agree with the decision making to fill in these fields. I fail to see how this will constructively add any value to this experience, nor will this benefit any employers, past or future.
Good to start with (General Labour)
General Labour (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON11 March 2018
Most of my work from them have been unloading containers. While some work can be boring or physically tough, it does make a good start, usually paying at minimum wage or a few dollars higher. There have been some times I wasn't paid at the right times, but it was usually the fault of the company I was placed at and the issue is resolved the following week. Otherwise, no complaints from me.
Pros
Good place to start
Cons
None with Liberty specifically
horrible place to work
CLUB SUPPORT CLERK (Former Employee) –  London, ON28 February 2018
The atmosphere was extremely tense and the culture was horrible. The work was very boring. People were getting let go almost every week. Stopped teaching us at a certain period.
Pros
Cons
everything about the job
unreliable and under minimum wage jobs
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON17 January 2018
seeing how minimum wage is now 14/h they are still offering jobs that are 12/h, ive signed up with them over a dozen times and every time they never found me a permenant job, it was a new day job every single day for over 4 years.
Pros
nothing
Cons
6 hour sign up with no garentee job
it was an interesting place
Temp work always (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON10 January 2018
each place you worked as a temp was difrent some times things were what thay said it be like some times your walking into something totally new but all in all great temp agencie.
Pros
got to pick ur hours
Cons
got no cons
Fast pace enviroment
assembler, press operator, material handler (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON1 January 2018
Learned several different jobs in a short period. worked 6 days a week up to 10 hrs days. Other team members help with training so you could succeed on your job.
Pros
steady work hours
Cons
Lack of lockers for the temps and took the company too long to hire staff 2yrs+
Statement
Receptionist / Office & A/P Assist (Various Temp) (Former Employee) –  London, ON28 December 2017
This is a temp agency. They help find you a job. You must be willing to work doing not only what you want, but what you are given. The staff is nice and helpful.
Pros
Friendly Staff
Cons
Temp Work
Temporary short term assignments
Assembly Worker (Sealed Air) (Former Employee) –  London, ON18 December 2017
Not a very professional operation,

Sent on a short term job assignment which was to do packaging of bread crumbs. I arrived and was required to wear rain gear except footwear to do scrubbing and washing of huge drums for entire 8 hour shifts. This was definitely what I did not expect and otherwise would have turned down this assignment initially.
Pros
Large well established company
Cons
Misunderstanding between staffing company and client

Want to know more about LIBERTY STAFFING?

Ask a question
hardest part
Line Worker, Artisan Metal Works (Former Employee) –  London, ON17 November 2017
It was temporary work so it wasn't consistent. I am looking to get into permanent work for the stability, also most of the time work wasn't accessible and they knew I didnt drive.
Terrible
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  London, Ontario12 October 2017
Terrible, was told the quality inspector position will be on going, I only worked two and a half days, midday on Wednesday we were all sent home because there was nothing to do......exploitation of desperate workers
Pros
you can start next day
Cons
placement out of town, minimum wage, tep work
Good Agency
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON12 July 2017
Liberty Staffing is a great Agency.
I didn't have any problems.
Got my Paychecks on time.

They were very helpful to find a job and kept me posted during the time.
staffing company
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Palmerston, ON5 July 2017
work for a staffing company at many different jobs where ever they can put you full time part time from production lines in factory's to construction..
temp agency
General Labourer/Assembly (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON5 April 2017
temp agency,..low pay,when you work for temps your treated as such,not recommended .i myself dislike this type of agencys.not recommend to friends or family members
Pros
Cons
temp agency
Very happy with service
Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, ON26 February 2017
I have been very happy with there service and will continue using them. Have been employed with them since October and like the placement would just like something that is permanent
a company helping to find temporary jobs
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON16 January 2017
it was something that was there to help get a job during a difficult time. they were very helpful and do their best to help find a job you are interested in. However it can be stressful at times not knowing how long you will be at the position you are placed at.
Good place to find a permanent work
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON9 December 2016
Liberty is a good temp agency and allows you to try many work place environments. The pay is typically low but typically has many job jobs and can place you quickly.
Pros
lots of work
Cons
low pay
Fun work place
Client Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  London, ON24 October 2016
Great hours to work, friendly co workers, busy, never the same each and every day is different. Very personally rewarding finding people their long term careers.
They were great to work for
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  London, ON10 August 2016
Never had a problem with connecting with a job. Employers were alright, Timing was great and worked well with transportation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LIBERTY STAFFING. Our community is ready to answer.