Liberty Staffing Services Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Client Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  London, ON29 November 2018
Positive place. Happy to help everyone. Great clients that we get to work with on a regular basis. Nice to have a regular schedule and supportive people to work with.
Awesome
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON27 August 2018
Very Helpful and always willing to go above and beyond to help people find work. A variety of jobs are available that suit a persons abilities and skills.
Unethical, no morals
Client Services Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON14 December 2017
This is a horrible place to work. It looks all nice on the outside but once you get in management talks behind your ur back, management will talk to other colleagues about your personal life (e.i. why you were off, your health problems), they give you no training. Client Care Specialist talks horriblely about people who are trying to get a job and lies to them all the time saying she will help them find a job but really she won’t because she feels they are incapable of working. They put false ads up all the time to make it seem like they have lots of work but really they don’t... if you look at there reviews on Facebook they are all from employees of Liberty staffing or Staffing Edge (sister company)... horrible place to work...
Pros
You can find a better job
Cons
The entire company is a con
Loyal and Respectful Staff
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON10 January 2018
I am happy working with Liberty Staffing, as they have been very loyal and supportive to me in all my assignments, allowing me to be flexible and sending me on various assignments, having faith in my abilities and promoting me whenever possible.

Sincerely,

LMPeacock
Shifts are not consistent
Warehouse/General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON13 September 2017
Having worked for multiple staffing companies, I can safely say that in terms of work, Liberty performs the weakest. Though their system of shift-by-shift work opportunities makes it really easy to balance a schedule, you are completely at the mercy of that day's availability. For this reason, there would be no indicator if you would work all week, one day, or not at all. I myself left the company after going 3 straight weeks of daily calling for work without a single job offered back. Overall, not a safe bet for employment for someone seeking full time work.
Pros
Flexible schedule system
Cons
Unreliable scheduling, lack of work
Good People, Good Work
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 June 2017
I have been with Liberty since Jan. of this year. Each time I've gone into the office, I've always been treated like I matter to them - not like some other agencies. All of the ladies in the office are courteous and professional.....always eager to help!
If your looking for Temporary or Temp to Perm, I certainly would suggest giving the ladies at Liberty Staffing a chance. They are honest, friendly and work hard for you!
Pros
Local Work, good pay
Cons
Can't really think of anything.....
Temp Worker- Not impressed
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON21 November 2017
Liberty Staffing is a joke and I would not recommend ANYONE to go to this agency.

They have lied to me many times about work not being available only to find out that they would not place me because I had been on WSIB in the past. They led me on for 7 months, thinking that they were actually looking for a job for me when in reality they weren't.

Save yourself the hassle and go to another agency!
they do the minimum they have to
Work Center Operator (Current Employee) –  London, ON20 June 2017
desperate times require desperate measures, office staff could work harder at finding people work when work is definitely available. Shouldn't send females out for jobs that they already know employer will not hire women for-its wasting everyones time.
Great Customer Service
Assignment Employee (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 August 2017
The ladies in the office were super welcoming. They give you full attention and are very helpful. Found me job many time.They are great with follow ups and offering me work on the day I came in to register. Although I was unable to accept at the time but it was very fast and efficient. They have really helped me out with the hard times. Thank you Liberty!
Pros
Very efficient and Friendly
You never placed at placements your want or applied for
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON12 January 2017
I just recently registered with liberty and there are alot of placement but I applied for a placement at a toy company and went in and registered and was immediately told we have nothing available keep calling in and we will see what we can do for you
Like come on people that are willing to work here give them job that they are interested in not what you feel is best for them
I am.taking my name off there database
Worst temp service going
Pros
Cons
The miss lead you with there job ads
Good Temp Agency - I'd Reccommend to Friends
Part-time/Temporary (Former Employee) –  Guelph, Ontario11 February 2015
I've worked for Liberty before. Very reliable, and a lot of job offers. I could pick and choose which days I wanted to come in, which was great.

Typical day at work: I worked general labour jobs, so the days were usually filled with repetitive heavy lifting. It's hard physical labour, and the time goes by slow. If you're in good health, then it's a good fit.

What I learned: You learn everything on the job. I come in knowing nothing, but the training from the other crew members is pretty good. If I don't know something, or something's not clear, then I ask.

Management: Management is fair and reasonable. Never had a problem with management.

Co-workers: It varies. Most are quiet and keep to themselves. Some are talkative and friendly.

Hardest part of the job: With any job, the slow passage of time.

The most enjoyable part of the job: Working with good people, who like to socialize.

Overall: Good place to apply, if you need work and money quickly. Good variety of jobs to choose from. Friendly staff and management. I worked for Liberty in guelph, and I stumbled upon you guys accidentally under the name, "indeed," while searching in kijiji. I had a good enough experience, to use Liberty again, without hesitation.
Pros
Quick access to jobs
Cons
Low pay
was ok always had assignments available
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  London, ON22 September 2017
was ok always had assignments available, staff friendly and very helpful, I like that I was paid every week, hardest part of job standing for 8 hrs a day
Fun and exciting place
Packer Operator (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 February 2017
Lots of work for everyone lots of over time friendly environment very fast pace environment deadlines have to be meet if not you have to work over time I would recommend this company to everyone who is looking for an rewarding career
Pros
birthday party
Cons
over time
machine operator/assembly
machine operator (Current Employee) –  Kitchener/Waterloo30 January 2015
I am extremely impressed with both the office in Kitchener and the Waterloo office. The personnel have been nice, caring and quick to finding me work. And they all have been very understanding of my concerns and feeling.
Unfortunately There has not been a full weeks work yet but I understand all the facts that go with that.

I just want folks to know in my opinion, if you want someone in your corner to find you decent work, go to Liberty Staffing!

Brenda Holmes
Pros
good work enviroments
Cons
not steady enough
fun, easy going, great people
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  London, ON19 July 2017
Great people to talk to about your job needs, they understand what youre going through and will help. 100% recommend i mostly had part time work or my job was terminated but the people who work here help you get a job faster than any place within london
Poor service from agent's but loads of available work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON26 April 2017
The agents there will be welcoming aswell as happy to help you but they will want you to work sometimes the minute they call you, but the amount of work they have available is good
Pros
good jobs to work
Cons
bad timing of calls out of the blue for that second kind of work
Liberty staffing, excellent accross the board
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON5 February 2016
Liberty Staffing agency has a excellent rep or staff working behind the desk helping people who are in need of pro rep for seeking and obtaining work. They have helped me in the past and are fast at reserving noc or job postions posted. Prompt, secure, reliable, and fast networking is key to landing a job in a variety of fields. That sad good work done by liberty staffing here in my local city of stratford.
Helpful and flexible.
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON9 May 2017
Liberty Staffing has a team of excellent and reliable staff members who have always been helpful in finding me employment, and maintaining high communication standards with the people they contract.
Pros
Flexible hours and jobs
Cons
Contracts can be short term with downtime between them
Helpful and friendly people
Millwright Apprentice (Current Employee) –  London, ON13 June 2017
I got a job 2 days after i came in. They people there were friendly and I was very impressed with their skills in job finding. Not the best pay but it works great for me.
Pros
Get job fast
Cons
Mediocre pay
Good work for assignment work
Shop Hand (Former Employee) –  London, ON29 May 2015
I learned a few new skills and learned what working temp was all about. Learning the new skills was useful and okay, it beat a typical classroom setting. This is however a good way to learn, or get an introduction to a newer field or to satisfy an interest in learning something new.
Pros
Skill devleopment
Cons
No security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liberty Staffing Services. Our community is ready to answer.