Liberty Staffing Services Inc.

Liberty Staffing Services Inc. Pay & benefits reviews

Liberty staffing is good to start off and maybe get a decent job but the problem is they are looking for just temporary worker not full timers and that does not benefit anybody.
4 February 2020
Hi there! Liberty Staffing offers temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent work. There are many benefits to taking on a temporary job. You can add this work experience to your resume, build a new skill set, have a flexible work schedule, and earn money. Many of our temporary assignments have full time hours.With many of our temporary opportunities, there's a good chance that you could be hired on permanently. It's all about what you make it.
From the perspective of an on-demand worker (as opposed to a regular worker, who does administrative work for the company), this was an okay place to work at. You call, tell them you would like some work, and if you're lucky you can go to an available placement the very next day. (If you're unlucky, you'll have to wait for a while with no indication when jobs will be available.) My pay was minimum wage; I didn't bother to ask if there were any way for my wage to be raised, though I do know that if the place that requested temp workers wanted to hire you personally the wage will go up by $3/hour, the commission rate of Liberty Staffing. In my experience though you can choose in what capacity you'd like to work at (e.g. full-time/part-time), they don't actually get much requests that ask for anything less than full-time. That said, your scheduling is pretty flexible; I've overheard other people ask for and get a(n unpaid) day off so they can go to job interviews, for example.
Great work and customer service. All the staff members are very friendly. Job security is not certain. No extra benefits as it was not a full time job except 4 % vacation pay.
17 April 2019
Thank you for giving our staffing agency 5 stars! We appreciate it. And thank you for working with us.
This company has been very reliable for me since I started years now. Overall, I have also recommend friends and others to join hours are flexible and rate is ok too
Pros
Jobs are close to home
Cons
Driving is more accessible to get to work
4 February 2020
Thank you for giving us 5 stars! We're happy to hear that you were able to find work with us.
Depends on you. Temp jobs. Full time shifts, low pay until hired, then the new wage depends on the place you're hired at. Warehouses, Shops, and anything related to industrious work and general labour. If you're looking for anything else aside from that, you won't find anything.
4 February 2020
Thank you for reviewing our staffing agency. Liberty Staffing also offers permanent positions. Pay is dependent on the position and experience required.
Most of my work from them have been unloading containers. While some work can be boring or physically tough, it does make a good start, usually paying at minimum wage or a few dollars higher. There have been some times I wasn't paid at the right times, but it was usually the fault of the company I was placed at and the issue is resolved the following week. Otherwise, no complaints from me.
Pros
Good place to start
Cons
None with Liberty specifically
8 April 2019
Thank you for giving us a 5 star review! We appreciate your kind words. Thank you for pointing out that our positions make good starts. Some of our positions are entry level, but there is always an opportunity to move up in the company. It's all about what you make it! We do apologize if you have experienced late payment in the past. We contact our client companies well in advance of our payment schedule to ensure that we pay our employees on time. Unfortunately there is not much we can do if a client company does not get back to us in time. We appreciate your understanding of this. We hope that you will refer other job seekers to our agency! Liberty Staffing Services offers a great $100 referral program.
The agents there will be welcoming aswell as happy to help you but they will want you to work sometimes the minute they call you, but the amount of work they have available is good
Pros
good jobs to work
Cons
bad timing of calls out of the blue for that second kind of work
6 May 2019
Thank you for your review! Unfortunately some of our positions start as soon as possible. However, some of our positions have start dates in the near future. We will try our best to find you a position which starts at a later date, so that you can prepare.
Liberty is a good temp agency and allows you to try many work place environments. The pay is typically low but typically has many job jobs and can place you quickly.
Pros
lots of work
Cons
low pay
9 April 2019
Thank you for your review! Pay rates vary, based on the position. We try our best to find you a job that fits the pay rate that you're looking for.
Never had a problem with connecting with a job. Employers were alright, Timing was great and worked well with transportation
9 April 2019
Thank you for giving our agency a 4 star review! We greatly appreciate it.
good at finding work placements when unemployed & gives you a lot of different work settings so that you see what is all out there
Pros
employment when you can't find a job
Cons
hourly pay could be better
9 April 2019
Great to hear! Thank you for reviewing our agency.In terms of hourly pay, pay rates depend on the position. Liberty Staffing will work with your ideal requirements.
good woork enviorment but never guarentied any work slow but steady
Pros
able to choose your own hours
Cons
no work
9 April 2019
Thank you for giving our agency 5 stars! We really appreciate it.Yes, unfortunately we cannot guarantee work for all candidates. However, Liberty Staffing tries to find suitable positions for candidates as quickly as possible.
Many jobs are temp-to-hire, but are very low level jobs. A permanent job is pretty much guaranteed eventually, but it will be entry level. Mostly all are general labour. Anything more than $12/hr is rare.
Pros
Freedom of shifts and hours. Temporarty work giving a variety of work environments. Paid weekly.
Cons
Not permanent nor stable work.
9 April 2019
Thank you for your review! Liberty Staffing Services offers entry level, mid level, and senior level positions. However, we mainly have entry level, and sometimes mid level, positions available. We will try our best to match you with a position that fits what you are looking for.
i worked at one place very hard and long hours and it was ok but then they placed me at DBG and ofcourse i loved it
9 April 2019
That's great to hear! Our main goal at Liberty Staffing Services is to ensure that our employees are happy at their work assignment. We are so glad that we were able to place you out to work in a position that you love.
This place is a temp agency. Its okay but the hours are bad and the places the send you to are bad.
Pros
Money when you need it the most
Cons
Long hours, On call, Places suck most of the time
9 April 2019
Hi there! Thank you for giving our agency 5 stars.We are sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed the work that you've been placed at. We will try our best to find you something more suitable in future.