Liberty Staffing Services Inc.

Liberty Staffing Services Inc. Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Featured review
Liberty Staffing Services Inc. selected this as a representative review
Great agency
Liberty is a great agency to work with. My pay is always on time. Never had an issue with getting my pay.

The jobs that are offered to me align with the shift time and pay rate that I am looking for.

Whenever I have a question about a work assignment, I just call the girls at Liberty and they always answer my question. Even after hours, I leave a voicemail and someone always gets back to me.

I would recommend other job seekers to work with Liberty Staffing!
18 June 2019
Thank you for giving our agency 5 stars! We appreciate you working with us, and recommending others to our agency.
A good agency and finds work quickly
Liberty staffing is a very good agency. The atmosphere of the place is very productive and peaceful. The first time i went there to apply they gave me an application that i had to fill out, it took about 40 min to complete. After the application, i was interviewed on of what kind of work i was looking for. The whole process took about 1 hour 40 min. They told me they would put me at the top of the list for work and would call me when something came up. About 4 days after i got a call from Liberty staffing and told they me a client was looking for someone to hire they emailed me the details and i could start working the next day.
Pros
Quick and simple
Cons
The average pay is around $14
8 April 2019
Thank you for reviewing our agency! Your feedback is important to us.

Great to hear that you found our registration process quick and easy to complete. Congratulations on obtaining a job through us! We hope that you will refer other job seekers to our agency (we offer a great $100 referral program).

In terms of pay rates, our positions start at $14/hour and up. Pay rates depend on the type of role and the requirements of the job. Some of our positions have wage increases. We will try our best to find work that meets your ideal pay rate.
The people there at the agency were productive and helped me find jobs quickly. I did not have any issues there at all. When i needed work, i would just give the agency a call and they would call me the next day for a shift.
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
Less hours
8 April 2019
Fantastic! Great to hear that we were able to find you work quickly.

Thank you for your review.
Good People, Good Work
I have been with Liberty since Jan. of this year. Each time I've gone into the office, I've always been treated like I matter to them - not like some other agencies. All of the ladies in the office are courteous and professional.....always eager to help!
If your looking for Temporary or Temp to Perm, I certainly would suggest giving the ladies at Liberty Staffing a chance. They are honest, friendly and work hard for you!
Pros
Local Work, good pay
Cons
Can't really think of anything.....
6 May 2019
Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your kind words.

You are correct in stating that Liberty Staffing Services treats employees with respect. Your happiness and professional success is our main goal!

Thank you for working with us.
Staffing agency
Its a good place to go when your looking for a job they will find u a job that will benafit you and the bosses are really nice its a good job place....
6 May 2019
Fantastic! Thank you for giving our agency 5 stars. We appreciate your kind words.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liberty Staffing Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8