Liberty Staffing Services Inc.

Liberty Staffing Services Inc. Employee Reviews for Temporary Worker

Temporary Worker7 reviews
Canada7 reviews
Featured review
Liberty Staffing Services Inc. selected this as a representative review
Great agency
Liberty is a great agency to work with. My pay is always on time. Never had an issue with getting my pay.

The jobs that are offered to me align with the shift time and pay rate that I am looking for.

Whenever I have a question about a work assignment, I just call the girls at Liberty and they always answer my question. Even after hours, I leave a voicemail and someone always gets back to me.

I would recommend other job seekers to work with Liberty Staffing!
18 June 2019
Thank you for giving our agency 5 stars! We appreciate you working with us, and recommending others to our agency.
Good
Liberty staffing is good to start off and maybe get a decent job but the problem is they are looking for just temporary worker not full timers and that does not benefit anybody.
4 February 2020
Hi there! Liberty Staffing offers temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent work.

There are many benefits to taking on a temporary job. You can add this work experience to your resume, build a new skill set, have a flexible work schedule, and earn money.

Many of our temporary assignments have full time hours.

With many of our temporary opportunities, there's a good chance that you could be hired on permanently. It's all about what you make it.
helped place me in a permanent work place quickly
I thank liberty staffing for helping me to achieve a permanent work placement with Intasco corporation that has given me 3 years of employment, that has greatly improved my skills and given me new abilities to use in the next job that I am hopefully able to find.
Pros
lots of help to find employment
4 February 2020
Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that you were able to obtain permanent employment with us!
Efficient and Dedicated
Working as a temp for Liberty Staffing I was able to get experience working in various workplace settings and learn to deal with all kinds of personalities. The staff is very consistent when it comes to contacting you with job opportunities.
17 April 2019
Thank you for your kind words, and thank you for working with us! We appreciate all of your hard work.
production
quality assurance checks, loaded skids, nice place to work nice people, so long as you can stand spices in the air. got the wash a lot of the machines learnt how they work and how to lock out. and hope to safely maintain the machinery .
10 April 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with one of our client companies. Your feedback is important to us.

If there is anything that we can do to make your experience better, please let us know. Thank you.
Temporary assignment was not very sociable
Liberty Staffing have wonderful people who assign the positions.
They are extremely helpful and try very hard to find a position that suits you. The work assigned to me was mostly light packaging.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
no too many assignment available
6 May 2019
Thank you for giving our agency 4 stars! We appreciate your feedback.

Thank you for working with us. We are so happy that we were able to find you work.
Helpful and flexible.
Liberty Staffing has a team of excellent and reliable staff members who have always been helpful in finding me employment, and maintaining high communication standards with the people they contract.
Pros
Flexible hours and jobs
Cons
Contracts can be short term with downtime between them
6 May 2019
Great to hear! Thank you for your review, and for working with our agency.
You never placed at placements your want or applied for
I just recently registered with liberty and there are alot of placement but I applied for a placement at a toy company and went in and registered and was immediately told we have nothing available keep calling in and we will see what we can do for you
Like come on people that are willing to work here give them job that they are interested in not what you feel is best for them

I am.taking my name off there database

Worst temp service going
Pros
Cons
The miss lead you with there job ads
6 May 2019
Hi there. Your opinion is important to us. We are so sorry to hear this.

Liberty Staffing Services does not guarantee work for all candidates.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liberty Staffing Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8