Liberty Staffing Services Inc.

Liberty Staffing Services Inc. Employee Reviews for Machine Operator

Featured review
Liberty Staffing Services Inc. selected this as a representative review
Great agency
Liberty is a great agency to work with. My pay is always on time. Never had an issue with getting my pay.

The jobs that are offered to me align with the shift time and pay rate that I am looking for.

Whenever I have a question about a work assignment, I just call the girls at Liberty and they always answer my question. Even after hours, I leave a voicemail and someone always gets back to me.

I would recommend other job seekers to work with Liberty Staffing!
18 June 2019
Thank you for giving our agency 5 stars! We appreciate you working with us, and recommending others to our agency.
Okay for a temporary agency
Out of all the agencies offering temp to full work. Liberty staffing has found me the most work consistent work. I was eventually let go early because of lack of work. No notice. No nothing. Now thwt the laws changed in 2017 i hope its different.
Cons
Low wage.
9 April 2019
Great to hear that we were able to find you consistent work!

If you have any further questions or concerns, please give us a call. One of our recruiting experts would be happy to help you. Thank you!
a company helping to find temporary jobs
it was something that was there to help get a job during a difficult time. they were very helpful and do their best to help find a job you are interested in. However it can be stressful at times not knowing how long you will be at the position you are placed at.
9 April 2019
Thank you for giving us a 4 star review! Your opinion is important to us.

The duration of a temporary assignment varies, based on the position. However, we try our best to give our employees an idea of how long the assignment will be. Most of our temporary assignments are ongoing.
machine operator/assembly
I am extremely impressed with both the office in Kitchener and the Waterloo office. The personnel have been nice, caring and quick to finding me work. And they all have been very understanding of my concerns and feeling.
Unfortunately There has not been a full weeks work yet but I understand all the facts that go with that.

I just want folks to know in my opinion, if you want someone in your corner to find you decent work, go to Liberty Staffing!

Brenda Holmes
Pros
good work enviroments
Cons
not steady enough
6 May 2019
Thank you so much for reviewing our agency! We appreciate your feedback and kind words.
Stereotypical temp work.
Many jobs are temp-to-hire, but are very low level jobs. A permanent job is pretty much guaranteed eventually, but it will be entry level. Mostly all are general labour. Anything more than $12/hr is rare.
Pros
Freedom of shifts and hours. Temporarty work giving a variety of work environments. Paid weekly.
Cons
Not permanent nor stable work.
9 April 2019
Thank you for your review!

Liberty Staffing Services offers entry level, mid level, and senior level positions. However, we mainly have entry level, and sometimes mid level, positions available.

We will try our best to match you with a position that fits what you are looking for.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liberty Staffing Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8