Liberty Staffing Services Inc.

Liberty Staffing Services Inc. Employee Reviews for Laborer

Featured review
Liberty Staffing Services Inc. selected this as a representative review
Great agency
Liberty is a great agency to work with. My pay is always on time. Never had an issue with getting my pay.

The jobs that are offered to me align with the shift time and pay rate that I am looking for.

Whenever I have a question about a work assignment, I just call the girls at Liberty and they always answer my question. Even after hours, I leave a voicemail and someone always gets back to me.

I would recommend other job seekers to work with Liberty Staffing!
18 June 2019
Thank you for giving our agency 5 stars! We appreciate you working with us, and recommending others to our agency.
Many Different Opportunity
While working with Liberty Staffing, I have learned many on the job skills at many different assigned work placements. I enjoy myself while working through Liberty and always try my best when working for/with them
Highly skilled professionals trying to find you temp jobs/ permanent placements that arent completely miserable.
Temp jobs have got to be the worst ever thing. But I did it for two years and tried out a few services before finishing night school and finding permanent employment, and liberty is by far the best one. They find better placements that actively want to take on fulltime permanent staff (Just have good attendance). The staff, dispatchers are super friendly, they remember you so be polite. They are actively trying to run a successful business with dedicated staff. It's quite impressive. Other temp jobs you can tell the person at the other end is new, complacent and a little dumb, but liberty is actually a well oiled machine. Should I ever need temp work again I would only make one phone call.
Pros
Quality staff that listen and remember you
Cons
Its a temp service. They can only do so much.
4 February 2020
Hi there! Thank you for reviewing our staffing agency. Your opinion is important to us. We're glad to hear that you have had a good experience with using our agency to find employment. Thank you for working with us!
Easy access to workplace
Working for them was a pleasant experience and it was easy to communicate with management and fellow employees. Work hours are different from other places I have worked before.
24 June 2019
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to review our agency. We appreciate your kind words. Thank you for working with us!
Love Liberty Staffing!
Excellent staffing agency in Kitchener. I would recommend Liberty to anyone who is looking for general labour or office work. Everyone in the office is very helpful.
17 June 2019
Great to hear! Thank you so much for giving our agency 5 stars.
It’s good
I didn’t really mind to good work and your never really doing the same thing more then one day in a row and over all very very nice people I definitely recommend
4 February 2020
Hi there! Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you reviewing our staffing agency.
Awesome
Very Helpful and always willing to go above and beyond to help people find work. A variety of jobs are available that suit a persons abilities and skills.
17 April 2019
Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate it. Have a fantastic day.
Worst job staffing agency
They helped you find jobs but they arent really permenant. The last job i got only lasted 2 weeks because they hired too many people and we go laid off
Pros
get paid
Cons
no long term
10 April 2019
Hi there. Thank you for your review.

Your opinion is important to us. If permanent work is what you are looking for, we will try our best to find you something. However, permanent job opportunities do not become available as often as our temporary opportunities.

If there is anything that we can do to make your experience better, please let us know. Thank you!
Good to start with (General Labour)
Most of my work from them have been unloading containers. While some work can be boring or physically tough, it does make a good start, usually paying at minimum wage or a few dollars higher. There have been some times I wasn't paid at the right times, but it was usually the fault of the company I was placed at and the issue is resolved the following week. Otherwise, no complaints from me.
Pros
Good place to start
Cons
None with Liberty specifically
8 April 2019
Thank you for giving us a 5 star review! We appreciate your kind words.

Thank you for pointing out that our positions make good starts. Some of our positions are entry level, but there is always an opportunity to move up in the company. It's all about what you make it!

We do apologize if you have experienced late payment in the past. We contact our client companies well in advance of our payment schedule to ensure that we pay our employees on time. Unfortunately there is not much we can do if a client company does not get back to us in time. We appreciate your understanding of this.

We hope that you will refer other job seekers to our agency! Liberty Staffing Services offers a great $100 referral program.
unreliable and under minimum wage jobs
seeing how minimum wage is now 14/h they are still offering jobs that are 12/h, ive signed up with them over a dozen times and every time they never found me a permenant job, it was a new day job every single day for over 4 years.
Pros
nothing
Cons
6 hour sign up with no garentee job
8 April 2019
Thank you for reviewing our agency. We are so sorry to hear this.

Perhaps you have mistaken us for another agency? Liberty Staffing Services does not offer positions that are under $14/hour. That is illegal. Minimum wage in Ontario is currently $14/hour.

We try our best to match job seekers with an opportunity that fits their needs. Liberty Staffing Services does offer permanent opportunities. However, we often have more temporary or temporary to permanent roles than permanent roles. The status of the role depends on the type of role, and what our client companies are looking for in terms of their staffing needs.

If there is any way that we can make your experience better, please contact us. We would be happy to help. Thank you!
was ok always had assignments available
was ok always had assignments available, staff friendly and very helpful, I like that I was paid every week, hardest part of job standing for 8 hrs a day
6 May 2019
Thank you for your review, and for working with us! We appreciate it.

We hope that you will refer other job seekers to our agency. Liberty Staffing Services offers a great $100 referral program.
Shifts are not consistent
Having worked for multiple staffing companies, I can safely say that in terms of work, Liberty performs the weakest. Though their system of shift-by-shift work opportunities makes it really easy to balance a schedule, you are completely at the mercy of that day's availability. For this reason, there would be no indicator if you would work all week, one day, or not at all. I myself left the company after going 3 straight weeks of daily calling for work without a single job offered back. Overall, not a safe bet for employment for someone seeking full time work.
Pros
Flexible schedule system
Cons
Unreliable scheduling, lack of work
6 May 2019
Thank you for reviewing our agency. Your opinion is important to us.

Liberty Staffing Services offers temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent job opportunities. Some of our temporary positions are occasional, and sometimes it is difficult for us to relay a set schedule to employees because our clients contact us on an as-needed basis. However, we try our best to give our employees a general idea of how long an assignment could be.

Liberty Staffing Services does not guarantee work for all candidates.

If there is any way that we could make your experience better, please let us know. Thank you.
staffing company
work for a staffing company at many different jobs where ever they can put you full time part time from production lines in factory's to construction..
Poor service from agent's but loads of available work
The agents there will be welcoming aswell as happy to help you but they will want you to work sometimes the minute they call you, but the amount of work they have available is good
Pros
good jobs to work
Cons
bad timing of calls out of the blue for that second kind of work
6 May 2019
Thank you for your review!

Unfortunately some of our positions start as soon as possible. However, some of our positions have start dates in the near future. We will try our best to find you a position which starts at a later date, so that you can prepare.
temp agency
temp agency,..low pay,when you work for temps your treated as such,not recommended .i myself dislike this type of agencys.not recommend to friends or family members
Pros
Cons
temp agency
9 April 2019
Hi there. Thank you for reviewing our agency.

We're so sorry to hear this. At Liberty Staffing, we treat our employees with the utmost respect.

If there is any way that we can make your experience better, please contact us. We would be happy to help. Thank you.
Good place to find a permanent work
Liberty is a good temp agency and allows you to try many work place environments. The pay is typically low but typically has many job jobs and can place you quickly.
Pros
lots of work
Cons
low pay
9 April 2019
Thank you for your review!

Pay rates vary, based on the position. We try our best to find you a job that fits the pay rate that you're looking for.
They were great to work for
Never had a problem with connecting with a job. Employers were alright, Timing was great and worked well with transportation
9 April 2019
Thank you for giving our agency a 4 star review! We greatly appreciate it.
alright
its an alright company, pay rates could be better (atleast match the other temp agencies) this is alllll i want to say about this company but its making me type a bunch of BS BS B=S BS
6 May 2019
Hi there. Thank you for leaving us a review. Your feedback is important to us.

Unfortunately there is not much we can do in terms of pay rates. We try our best to advise our client companies to raise wages. However, wages are decided by the client company.

We will try our best to find you work that is suitable to the pay rate that you are looking for. Please be advised that Liberty Staffing does not guarantee work for all candidates. Thank you.
Decent employment
Cant complain about the company. Management was okay and I got along with the coworkers. Shifts were decent as well as the pay. The length of shifts could be strenuous
8 April 2019
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to review our agency. Your opinion is important to us. If there is anything that we can do to make your experience better, please contact us. Thank you.
Productive, professional appitudes, and always a smile or a fresh hello
Professional assiantance in finding contemporary work within the indrusrial sectors. Good testing and MSDS safety orientations as well as prompt service finding job placements !
9 April 2019
Thank you so much for reviewing us! Your feedback is important to us.

Great to hear that you found our registration process easy, and that we were able to find you work quickly.
Liberty staffing, excellent accross the board
Liberty Staffing agency has a excellent rep or staff working behind the desk helping people who are in need of pro rep for seeking and obtaining work. They have helped me in the past and are fast at reserving noc or job postions posted. Prompt, secure, reliable, and fast networking is key to landing a job in a variety of fields. That sad good work done by liberty staffing here in my local city of stratford.
6 May 2019
Thank you for reviewing our agency. This is great to hear! We will pass on your message to our Stratford team. Have a good day.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liberty Staffing Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8