Liberty Staffing Services Inc. Employee Reviews

Great agency
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario17 June 2019
Liberty is a great agency to work with. My pay is always on time. Never had an issue with getting my pay.

The jobs that are offered to me align with the shift time and pay rate that I am looking for.

Whenever I have a question about a work assignment, I just call the girls at Liberty and they always answer my question. Even after hours, I leave a voicemail and someone always gets back to me.

I would recommend other job seekers to work with Liberty Staffing!
18 June 2019

Thank you for giving our agency 5 stars! We appreciate you working with us, and recommending others to our agency.

Love Liberty Staffing!
General Labour (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON14 June 2019
Excellent staffing agency in Kitchener. I would recommend Liberty to anyone who is looking for general labour or office work. Everyone in the office is very helpful.
17 June 2019

Great to hear! Thank you so much for giving our agency 5 stars.

Great work
Packer (Former Employee) –  London, ON8 April 2019
Great work and customer service. All the staff members are very friendly. Job security is not certain. No extra benefits as it was not a full time job except 4 % vacation pay.
17 April 2019

Thank you for giving our staffing agency 5 stars! We appreciate it. And thank you for working with us.

Efficient and Dedicated
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  London, ON30 March 2019
Working as a temp for Liberty Staffing I was able to get experience working in various workplace settings and learn to deal with all kinds of personalities. The staff is very consistent when it comes to contacting you with job opportunities.
17 April 2019

Thank you for your kind words, and thank you for working with us! We appreciate all of your hard work.

Well organised and quick to help
n/a (Former Employee) –  London, ON22 January 2019
Liberty Staffing helps those who do not currently have employment seek out temporary placement and possible full time or part time positions within workplaces. they work with you to find the job that best suits you and are extremely accommodating to those with specific needs or disabilities. I would definitely recommend anyone who needs a job but is having issues securing one on their own to seek out Liberty.
17 April 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your kind words.

Thank you for recommending our staffing agency to other job seekers. Did you know that we offer a $100 referral bonus? Refer a friend to us today and you could be eligible to receive $100! Contact us at 519-453-9021 for more details.

Uncaring
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, ON20 December 2018
The placement was okay, but the placement coordinator at Liberty only cared to speak to me while she could make money from me. I would never recommend this staffing agency to a friend or family member.
8 April 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're sorry to hear this.

Have you perhaps mistaken us for another agency? Liberty Staffing Services does not take a cut from an employee's pay. Our services are completely free to job seekers.

If there is anything that we can do to make your experience better, please contact us and let us know. Thank you.

Typical temp agency
Ap clerk (Former Employee) –  London, ON3 December 2018
Was hired for an "accounts payable" position without an interview at the client company. Spent 3 days matching packing slips and filing and got home to a message let go without notice -- not a good fit!

Avoid this and all temp agencies now that it is legal to pay temp workers less than permanent workers, they will be worse than ever.

Find your own job and keep more money in your pocket.
Pros
Cons
Rude, thoughtless client company
10 April 2019

Thank you for your review.

We are so sorry to hear that the position wasn't what you were expecting. At Liberty Staffing, we collaborate with our client companies to create clear and accurate job descriptions for employees. If the position is vastly different from the description you were given, please let us know directly so that we can rectify the situation.

We also advocate to our client companies that temporary workers should receive the same hourly rate as a permanent worker. However, hourly rates are decided by the client company.

Great Place to work
Client Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  London, ON29 November 2018
Positive place. Happy to help everyone. Great clients that we get to work with on a regular basis. Nice to have a regular schedule and supportive people to work with.
17 April 2019

Great to hear! Thank you for reviewing us and giving us 5 stars.

Awesome
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON27 August 2018
Very Helpful and always willing to go above and beyond to help people find work. A variety of jobs are available that suit a persons abilities and skills.
17 April 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate it. Have a fantastic day.

production
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  London, ON7 August 2018
quality assurance checks, loaded skids, nice place to work nice people, so long as you can stand spices in the air. got the wash a lot of the machines learnt how they work and how to lock out. and hope to safely maintain the machinery .
10 April 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with one of our client companies. Your feedback is important to us.

Worst job staffing agency
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 July 2018
They helped you find jobs but they arent really permenant. The last job i got only lasted 2 weeks because they hired too many people and we go laid off
Pros
get paid
Cons
no long term
10 April 2019

Hi there. Thank you for your review.

Your opinion is important to us. If permanent work is what you are looking for, we will try our best to find you something. However, permanent job opportunities do not become available as often as our temporary opportunities.

If there is anything that we can do to make your experience better, please let us know. Thank you!

Temp agency
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 July 2018
This is an employment agency and I did not directly work with them as I was at a placement they secured. At the placement the work atmosphere was great as were the people
10 April 2019

Great to hear that you enjoyed your work assignment! We are so happy that we were able to find you the perfect position.

Liberty Staffing Services connects great people with great jobs.

Okay for a temporary agency
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON24 June 2018
Out of all the agencies offering temp to full work. Liberty staffing has found me the most work consistent work. I was eventually let go early because of lack of work. No notice. No nothing. Now thwt the laws changed in 2017 i hope its different.
Cons
Low wage.
9 April 2019

Great to hear that we were able to find you consistent work!

If you have any further questions or concerns, please give us a call. One of our recruiting experts would be happy to help you. Thank you!

Not to bad
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ON1 June 2018
This was a great place to work as well, the supervisors were not so uptight they gave you chances and showed you how the job should be done. They were great.
9 April 2019

Thank you for your review!

Great to hear! If there is anything that we can do to make your experience better, please let us know. Thank you.

A good agency and finds work quickly
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON18 April 2018
Liberty staffing is a very good agency. The atmosphere of the place is very productive and peaceful. The first time i went there to apply they gave me an application that i had to fill out, it took about 40 min to complete. After the application, i was interviewed on of what kind of work i was looking for. The whole process took about 1 hour 40 min. They told me they would put me at the top of the list for work and would call me when something came up. About 4 days after i got a call from Liberty staffing and told they me a client was looking for someone to hire they emailed me the details and i could start working the next day.
Pros
Quick and simple
Cons
The average pay is around $14
8 April 2019

Thank you for reviewing our agency! Your feedback is important to us.

Great to hear that you found our registration process quick and easy to complete. Congratulations on obtaining a job through us! We hope that you will refer other job seekers to our agency (we offer a great $100 referral program).

In terms of pay rates, our positions start at $14/hour and up. Pay rates depend on the type of role and the requirements of the job. Some of our positions have wage increases. We will try our best to find work that meets your ideal pay rate.

Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON26 March 2018
The people there at the agency were productive and helped me find jobs quickly. I did not have any issues there at all. When i needed work, i would just give the agency a call and they would call me the next day for a shift.
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
Less hours
8 April 2019

Fantastic! Great to hear that we were able to find you work quickly.

Thank you for your review.

I refuse
Temporary Associate (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON19 March 2018
I do not agree with the decision making to fill in these fields. I fail to see how this will constructively add any value to this experience, nor will this benefit any employers, past or future.
8 April 2019

Hi there! Writing a review on Indeed is a great way for us to gauge how our services fair to job seekers. Not only that, but future job seekers often look at these reviews to help them decide to partner with us to find employment.

We hope that you have had a good experience with us. Please feel free to contact Liberty Staffing Services if you have any questions. Thank you!

Good to start with (General Labour)
General Labour (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON11 March 2018
Most of my work from them have been unloading containers. While some work can be boring or physically tough, it does make a good start, usually paying at minimum wage or a few dollars higher. There have been some times I wasn't paid at the right times, but it was usually the fault of the company I was placed at and the issue is resolved the following week. Otherwise, no complaints from me.
Pros
Good place to start
Cons
None with Liberty specifically
8 April 2019

Thank you for giving us a 5 star review! We appreciate your kind words.

Thank you for pointing out that our positions make good starts. Some of our positions are entry level, but there is always an opportunity to move up in the company. It's all about what you make it!

We do apologize if you have experienced late payment in the past. We contact our client companies well in advance of our payment schedule to ensure that we pay our employees on time. Unfortunately there is not much we can do if a client company does not get back to us in time. We appreciate your understanding of this.

We hope that you will refer other job seekers to our agency! Liberty Staffing Services offers a great $100 referral program.

horrible place to work
CLUB SUPPORT CLERK (Former Employee) –  London, ON28 February 2018
The atmosphere was extremely tense and the culture was horrible. The work was very boring. People were getting let go almost every week. Stopped teaching us at a certain period.
Pros
Cons
everything about the job
8 April 2019

Hi there! Thank you for your review. Your feedback is important to us.

We're assuming that you are referring to the client company that you worked at through us.

We are so sorry to hear this. We do apologize. Always feel free to talk to us anytime about these types of situations. If there is ever a position that we place you at that doesn't fit what you are looking for, we can find a new position for you.

Our goal at Liberty Staffing Services is to ensure that our employees are happy. Your happiness and professional success is our success.

unreliable and under minimum wage jobs
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON17 January 2018
seeing how minimum wage is now 14/h they are still offering jobs that are 12/h, ive signed up with them over a dozen times and every time they never found me a permenant job, it was a new day job every single day for over 4 years.
Pros
nothing
Cons
6 hour sign up with no garentee job
8 April 2019

Thank you for reviewing our agency. We are so sorry to hear this.

Perhaps you have mistaken us for another agency? Liberty Staffing Services does not offer positions that are under $14/hour. That is illegal. Minimum wage in Ontario is currently $14/hour.

We try our best to match job seekers with an opportunity that fits their needs. Liberty Staffing Services does offer permanent opportunities. However, we often have more temporary or temporary to permanent roles than permanent roles. The status of the role depends on the type of role, and what our client companies are looking for in terms of their staffing needs.

If there is any way that we can make your experience better, please contact us. We would be happy to help. Thank you!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liberty Staffing Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.