Liberty Staffing Services Inc.

Liberty Staffing Services Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada95 reviews
While working with Liberty Staffing, I have learned many on the job skills at many different assigned work placements. I enjoy myself while working through Liberty and always try my best when working for/with them
It's a good company with great coworkers/ diverse environment and busy days for the most part. Must be able to multi task, work under pressure. The hardest part of the job may be repeating a lot of the same thing through out the days/ interviews depending on the level of ESL individuals have. It's rewarding when they come back and let you know how happy they are at their jobs or that they have been hired on with the employer.
4 February 2020
Thank you for reviewing our agency! And thank you for working for us.
Liberty staffing is good to start off and maybe get a decent job but the problem is they are looking for just temporary worker not full timers and that does not benefit anybody.
4 February 2020
Hi there! Liberty Staffing offers temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent work.

There are many benefits to taking on a temporary job. You can add this work experience to your resume, build a new skill set, have a flexible work schedule, and earn money.

Many of our temporary assignments have full time hours.

With many of our temporary opportunities, there's a good chance that you could be hired on permanently. It's all about what you make it.
From the perspective of an on-demand worker (as opposed to a regular worker, who does administrative work for the company), this was an okay place to work at. You call, tell them you would like some work, and if you're lucky you can go to an available placement the very next day. (If you're unlucky, you'll have to wait for a while with no indication when jobs will be available.)

My pay was minimum wage; I didn't bother to ask if there were any way for my wage to be raised, though I do know that if the place that requested temp workers wanted to hire you personally the wage will go up by $3/hour, the commission rate of Liberty Staffing.

In my experience though you can choose in what capacity you'd like to work at (e.g. full-time/part-time), they don't actually get much requests that ask for anything less than full-time. That said, your scheduling is pretty flexible; I've overheard other people ask for and get a(n unpaid) day off so they can go to job interviews, for example.
Temp jobs have got to be the worst ever thing. But I did it for two years and tried out a few services before finishing night school and finding permanent employment, and liberty is by far the best one. They find better placements that actively want to take on fulltime permanent staff (Just have good attendance). The staff, dispatchers are super friendly, they remember you so be polite. They are actively trying to run a successful business with dedicated staff. It's quite impressive. Other temp jobs you can tell the person at the other end is new, complacent and a little dumb, but liberty is actually a well oiled machine. Should I ever need temp work again I would only make one phone call.
Pros
Quality staff that listen and remember you
Cons
Its a temp service. They can only do so much.
4 February 2020
Hi there! Thank you for reviewing our staffing agency. Your opinion is important to us. We're glad to hear that you have had a good experience with using our agency to find employment. Thank you for working with us!
Working for them was a pleasant experience and it was easy to communicate with management and fellow employees. Work hours are different from other places I have worked before.
24 June 2019
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to review our agency. We appreciate your kind words. Thank you for working with us!
Liberty is a great agency to work with. My pay is always on time. Never had an issue with getting my pay.

The jobs that are offered to me align with the shift time and pay rate that I am looking for.

Whenever I have a question about a work assignment, I just call the girls at Liberty and they always answer my question. Even after hours, I leave a voicemail and someone always gets back to me.

I would recommend other job seekers to work with Liberty Staffing!
18 June 2019
Thank you for giving our agency 5 stars! We appreciate you working with us, and recommending others to our agency.
Excellent staffing agency in Kitchener. I would recommend Liberty to anyone who is looking for general labour or office work. Everyone in the office is very helpful.
17 June 2019
Great to hear! Thank you so much for giving our agency 5 stars.
Liked the proffessional staff in Liberty's office ,everyone was able to quickly answer any questions.The place they sent me as a server/ dishwasher is a beautiful environment ,great staff. THEY GOT ME "IN THE DOOR " . Now it looks very CERTAIN that I will be working up in my hours as a permanent employee.Thankyou liberty for your proper fit for a great job!
Pros
I get some free lunches and a nicely appointed staff room
Cons
SOMETIMES extra time is required beyond shift to be at a proper "finishing up" point.
supportive, caring and honest staff. help you out in the long run. You can rely on the staff. Friendly and nice. I enjoy working for them. bend over backwards to help you.
4 February 2020
Thank you so much for the kind words, and for working with us!
I didn’t really mind to good work and your never really doing the same thing more then one day in a row and over all very very nice people I definitely recommend
4 February 2020
Hi there! Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you reviewing our staffing agency.
Great work and customer service. All the staff members are very friendly. Job security is not certain. No extra benefits as it was not a full time job except 4 % vacation pay.
17 April 2019
Thank you for giving our staffing agency 5 stars! We appreciate it. And thank you for working with us.
I thank liberty staffing for helping me to achieve a permanent work placement with Intasco corporation that has given me 3 years of employment, that has greatly improved my skills and given me new abilities to use in the next job that I am hopefully able to find.
Pros
lots of help to find employment
4 February 2020
Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that you were able to obtain permanent employment with us!
Working as a temp for Liberty Staffing I was able to get experience working in various workplace settings and learn to deal with all kinds of personalities. The staff is very consistent when it comes to contacting you with job opportunities.
17 April 2019
Thank you for your kind words, and thank you for working with us! We appreciate all of your hard work.
Liberty Staffing helps those who do not currently have employment seek out temporary placement and possible full time or part time positions within workplaces. they work with you to find the job that best suits you and are extremely accommodating to those with specific needs or disabilities. I would definitely recommend anyone who needs a job but is having issues securing one on their own to seek out Liberty.
17 April 2019
Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your kind words.

Thank you for recommending our staffing agency to other job seekers. Did you know that we offer a $100 referral bonus? Refer a friend to us today and you could be eligible to receive $100! Contact us at 519-453-9021 for more details.
The placement was okay, but the placement coordinator at Liberty only cared to speak to me while she could make money from me. I would never recommend this staffing agency to a friend or family member.
8 April 2019
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're sorry to hear this.

Have you perhaps mistaken us for another agency? Liberty Staffing Services does not take a cut from an employee's pay. Our services are completely free to job seekers.

If there is anything that we can do to make your experience better, please contact us and let us know. Thank you.
This company has been very reliable for me since I started years now. Overall, I have also recommend friends and others to join hours are flexible and rate is ok too
Pros
Jobs are close to home
Cons
Driving is more accessible to get to work
4 February 2020
Thank you for giving us 5 stars! We're happy to hear that you were able to find work with us.
Was hired for an "accounts payable" position without an interview at the client company. Spent 3 days matching packing slips and filing and got home to a message let go without notice -- not a good fit!

Avoid this and all temp agencies now that it is legal to pay temp workers less than permanent workers, they will be worse than ever.

Find your own job and keep more money in your pocket.
Pros
Cons
Rude, thoughtless client company
10 April 2019
Thank you for your review.

We are so sorry to hear that the position wasn't what you were expecting. At Liberty Staffing, we collaborate with our client companies to create clear and accurate job descriptions for employees. If the position is vastly different from the description you were given, please let us know directly so that we can rectify the situation.

We also advocate to our client companies that temporary workers should receive the same hourly rate as a permanent worker. However, hourly rates are decided by the client company.
Positive place. Happy to help everyone. Great clients that we get to work with on a regular basis. Nice to have a regular schedule and supportive people to work with.
17 April 2019
Great to hear! Thank you for reviewing us and giving us 5 stars.
Very Helpful and always willing to go above and beyond to help people find work. A variety of jobs are available that suit a persons abilities and skills.
17 April 2019
Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate it. Have a fantastic day.
Depends on you. Temp jobs. Full time shifts, low pay until hired, then the new wage depends on the place you're hired at. Warehouses, Shops, and anything related to industrious work and general labour. If you're looking for anything else aside from that, you won't find anything.
4 February 2020
Thank you for reviewing our staffing agency. Liberty Staffing also offers permanent positions. Pay is dependent on the position and experience required.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liberty Staffing Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8