Here are a few reasons why you should work with Liberty Staffing:
- We treat our employees with the utmost respect
- We take the time to get to know every candidate that applies with us, to ensure that we find them the right position
- To us, our employees are not just numbers
- Our ultimate goal is to find suitable work for every candidate that applies with us, and for our employees to succeed at work and get hired on with our clients
- We offer temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent work
- General labour, warehouse, industrial, and office jobs available throughout Ontario, Canada
- No binding contract (you can register with other agencies while you work with us)
- Weekly pay (direct deposit or cheque)
- We offer a $100 referral program
- Jobs available in your field
- If you end up not liking the job that we've placed you at, we will find something more suitable for you
Apply with us today! Contact your nearest Liberty Staffing office.
On average, how many hours do you work a day at Liberty Staffing Services Inc.?
This depends on the position. Liberty Staffing will work with what you are looking for.
What is Liberty Staffing Services Inc. sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?
We abide by the Government of Ontario's policy regarding sick days and sick leave.
What questions did they ask during your interview at Liberty Staffing Services Inc.?
Here are some example questions that our friendly staff members ask you during the interview process:
- What type of work are you looking for?
- What shift times are you available for?
- Do you have any previous work experience?
- When are you available to start work?
More in-depth questions may be asked if you are looking for work in a specific field.
If you have any further questions about our interview process, please contact us! We would be happy to help. www.libertystaffing.ca/contact
Working hours at Liberty Staffing vary, depending on what shifts are available at the time that you register, and what you are looking for. Generally, we offer: days, afternoons, nights, weekends, overtime, rotating shifts, continental shifts, part time, and full time.
Let us know what shift time works for you, and we will be happy to work with your needs and requirements. Our goal is to find work that fits what you're looking for.
We're sorry, but we think you have contacted the wrong company. We are Liberty Staffing Services Inc., a staffing agency in Ontario, Canada, not Liberty Mutual. Thank you.
Benefits vary and are dependent on the position. Please call us directly if you have further questions. Thank you!
Our London, Ontario office is located at:
715 Wellington Road South