Liberty Freezers Employee Reviews

Cold, Dirty, Unsafe, Cold
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 June 2017
Typical day was to clock in, pick your orders in the very cold freezer on machines that break all the time.

The freezer was so cold, management does not have proper cold apparel for you to wear, good luck getting some boots.

Warehouse was the worst maintained i've ever seen. Wood scraps, vegetables and pizza all over the floor. Skids double blocking isle. Inconsiderate co workers blocking you that can barely speak english.

Hardest part of the job was staying warm, and trying not to be crushed by skids that block isles.
Pros
nothing
Cons
dirty, unsafe, very cold
Worked for this company for about 6 months and it was the worst experience ever.
Forklift Operator/Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 June 2017
Worked in the surveyor road location for about 6 months and it was the worst warehouse experience I've had. The place is old, filthy and falling apart. The employees are always complaining about how bad the place is. They don't seem to give yearly raises and the benefits package isnt very good. They don't do a thing for there employees, no company events or lunches,BBQs, nothing. Overall I rate this company a star and a half, the full star is because they pay you your hours properly %90 of the time and the other half star is because they showed me how bad some companies can treat there employees, thanks liberty.... For nothing 👎
Pros
Freezing cold
Cons
No planning, the place is a mess
always busy
Warehouse Operator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 March 2016
there is always something to do ..the job switches from day to day due to demand. good co workers and good supervisors. only downfall I find to the job is my drive in everyday
Enjoy
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 January 2016
I love it when we get a job done, and our boss is happy.
I love working with other people an showing why I'm on there team.

Ive learn a lot from my different job,that now i can use different techniques into another workplace.
Cold place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, Ontario3 October 2012
the place to work if you like working in the cold, had no heat in office for those who worked there, large employee turnover. Management is harsh, not friendly.
Pros
meeting new and regular people everyday.
Cons
cold environment, management harsh
Would have been better if it would lead to full time work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  London, ON2 October 2012
I worked in refrigerated logistics, and my job was to load/unload trailers of food products from Nestle, Cargill, General Mills and Mexi Casa.
Employment
Warehousing and Logistics (Current Employee) –  London, ON15 September 2012
This company is a great company but i would like to make more money for my family and I
Pros
work at your own pace
Cons
available overtime
Provided lunches every couple of months for work well done.
Shipper, Receiver, Order Picker (Current Employee) –  London, ON7 May 2012
Enjoy driving the forklift, picking orders and putting orders away. All the different products they carry. Giving advice on rearanging to make the area's more workable. Management liked to work with employees. Friendly, easy to work with. Getting used to working in cold tempatures. I like driving any type of forklift, reach trucks, counter balance, twolong.
Pros
somewhat flexible for taking lunches, overtime, bonus for attendance.
Cons
realy there are no cons that i can think of.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liberty Freezers. Our community is ready to answer.

Liberty Freezers Reviews by Location