LG Electronics Employee Review

View all LG Electronics reviews

work circumistances
Demand Planner for Home Appliances Department (Current Employee) –  Cairo29 June 2013
LG Electonics is big school which teached me alot and i had gained high experience in the field of demand planning , i learned to be problem solver in the needed time and to carry the responsibility.

in LG , Team work spirit is existing and people are very helpful to each other

the most hard part in the job is to keep watching current status with it's changes that makes you in need to take quick action and sometimes you are forced to take the risk.

even if , demand planning is big world , everyday i gain more experience with new challenges

Other LG Electronics Employee Reviews

Not satisfied
Bilingual Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  20 norelco drive9 April 2018
Not satisfied with upper management who are often rude to staff. Other than that not many complaints, good paying job in a very nice working environment.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Presenting for LG is a Ton of Fun
Presenter (Current Employee) –  Barcelona, Las Vegas, Berlin, Amsterdam27 March 2018
Let me be clear from the start, I am not a regular employee of LG but an independent contractor they hire to give presentations at various conventions. My experience in this regard has been nothing short of awesome. Very enjoyable work environment, good pay and kind people who give praise freely.
Pros
Travelling all over the world, great staff
Cons
None I can think of

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LG Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.