LG Electronics Employee Review

View all LG Electronics reviews

Not a working environment for everyone
Not Willing to Share (Former Employee) –  Canada27 February 2013
Working here is demanding, stressful, there is no work-life balance, expectations are that overtime hours are free of charge and if you do not part-take in overtime, then you are not dedicated to the company or the results of the organization.

If you are Korean, then you will have no problems fitting in. There are HUGE cultural issues within this organization, and no one is stepping up to correct it. This is the reason that the organization has such a HUGE turn-over rate.

Having LG on your resume is a huge perk - however, in the long run, it is not worth the long hours, no appreciation and the disrespect shown from specific ethnicity.

Other LG Electronics Employee Reviews

Not satisfied
Bilingual Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  20 norelco drive9 April 2018
Not satisfied with upper management who are often rude to staff. Other than that not many complaints, good paying job in a very nice working environment.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Presenting for LG is a Ton of Fun
Presenter (Current Employee) –  Barcelona, Las Vegas, Berlin, Amsterdam27 March 2018
Let me be clear from the start, I am not a regular employee of LG but an independent contractor they hire to give presentations at various conventions. My experience in this regard has been nothing short of awesome. Very enjoyable work environment, good pay and kind people who give praise freely.
Pros
Travelling all over the world, great staff
Cons
None I can think of

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LG Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.