LG Electronics

LG Electronics Employee Reviews

Canada59 reviews
LG Electronics RUS
This review is only about LG Electronics RUS (Russian Subsidiary).
Good company to work and build career within. Salary is somehow lower of similar positions in other customer electronics brands.
bad place to work
they do not teach you how to work

and let you do the work

horrible place to work..

if you are able to not work here, do not work here

they smile at you and behind you they put knife on your back
Good company
Learn something new about new technologies every day, and challenging work environment giving you a hard training to grow your skills. Good stepping stone for next career
Pros
free parking
Nice place to work
I really enjoy to work there as it was calculations work, my major area of studying ia also with machines so i enjoyed this work a lot and i wanna be a permanent employee of LG
Fun Workplace
Fun place to work, however management has ruined a lot for others.
Company does monthly / yearly team building activities such as BBQs, lunches, event days such as bowling etc. If you're a great worker but not strong you will get pushed to do more than what your job description entails for the same pay. (But that is the nature of private sector)

Overall it is a good opportunity to build skills and advance your resume.

Not a place to stay & retire however.
Amazing place to work at
I loved every second of it. Exciting products and amazing team. Managed the integrated marketing strategies for the home entertainment and mobile communication products for five countries in the Levant region. Strategies including the development of creative tactics to gain competitive positioning in the respective markets, launch of flagship products, management of distribution channels, and, the development of go-to-market strategies that would lead to profitable revenue growth. Awarded the “LG Best Practice Award” for the launch of the LG G2 mobile phone, and launched over twelve flagship products all with high returns on investment and revenue, exceeding sales targets by 8-14%
fun independent work
had the ability to work independently in a face-paced environment. was able to develop base level sales skills by interacting with customers and gaining a thorough knowledge of company products.
LG Electronics is fun place to work. The company provide half half funded lunch and specious offices with a gym and recreational room Good salary to
LG Electronics is fun place to work.

Good salary to employees

I learn good job ethics

There is opportunity for growth but unfortunately I was there temporarily to cover someone on leave.
Pros
Free lunches and recreational room and gym
Cons
Difficult to get a permanent placement
OK company with good benefit
Working culture is exactly like army, traditional Korean culture, top down order all the time.
If you understand their culture, you are good. Otherwise hard to stay.
Pros
generous benefit
Cons
Top down order
Amazing working with you!
It may have been brief but I wish I was still working with them. Now after all that training and experience I’m a happy and proud lg Owner for many items in our home!
Badminton
flexible always ready to help anybody.
A positive attitude as a teamwork.

Problem solving Commitment to outcomes Highly analytical Helpful attitude.

A positive attitude towards customer service and good communication skills.
LG Electronics
Overall it was a positive work experience. The position provided a good learning experience in Sales and Business Development. The management was supportive, however, at the time the salary was low as compared to industry standards
Pros
Positive work experience
Cons
Long work hours for low salary
X Service Tech
I just wish to warren all that dare to go and work for LG Electronics
I lot of free work for little pay . work that does relates to service work. a office internment is better suited. threads of demise.
Pros
they ah
Cons
Torch er
A fun work place with opportunity for learning
Working as a marketing manager has helped me improved in my leadership, motivational, creativity and IT skills.i can also forecast future marketing plan with a projected targeted return on investment.

My budgeting and project management also grow tremendous because LG Electronics as a multinational company always bring in new products into the market so marketing are drawn often in order to sell the new products.

The hardest part of my Job is the travelling once to twice a month for In store management and training's.

The most enjoyable part of the job is opportunity to travel for international training, it gave me opportunity to meet people from other country.
Pros
Interesting Work
Cons
Less communication between co workers
Fun work place and friendly colleagues
My experience with LG Electronics Canada was amazing after 12 years. The management was open for new ideas to improve our workplace culture and motivate to learn day by day through different training on new products for example.
Pros
Free Gifts on Christmas Party
Cons
More Business Trips
Productive-reliable-progress
Among the best companies, the most enjoyable part of the job is to be able to obtain excellent results on a steady basis.

The workplace also remains very enjoyable.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Transportation
Underpaid
Underpaid for the amount of work that is done, continuously given more responsibility without given any pay increase year over year or title increase as well
Invests in development of skills and capabilities of employees
Strong sales and performance driven culture. Ongoing support and career development provided at all levels. Entire multi-national organization is driven by a motivation to achieve Company goals and success.
Pros
Rewards exceptional performance
Cons
Employees ranked on bell curve
Productive and fun workplace.
Working at LG is always in a fast pace mode everyday. I learned to value the attention to details at work and even at home.

At LG they value work diversity and inclusion.

Overtimes tends to be challenging sometimes.

We are like a family there.
Pros
great product discounts
Cons
too much overtime
Not satisfied
Not satisfied with upper management who are often rude to staff. Other than that not many complaints, good paying job in a very nice working environment.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Presenting for LG is a Ton of Fun
Let me be clear from the start, I am not a regular employee of LG but an independent contractor they hire to give presentations at various conventions. My experience in this regard has been nothing short of awesome. Very enjoyable work environment, good pay and kind people who give praise freely.
Pros
Travelling all over the world, great staff
Cons
None I can think of