LG Electronics Employee Reviews

Not satisfied
Bilingual Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  20 norelco drive9 April 2018
Not satisfied with upper management who are often rude to staff. Other than that not many complaints, good paying job in a very nice working environment.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Presenting for LG is a Ton of Fun
Presenter (Current Employee) –  Barcelona, Las Vegas, Berlin, Amsterdam27 March 2018
Let me be clear from the start, I am not a regular employee of LG but an independent contractor they hire to give presentations at various conventions. My experience in this regard has been nothing short of awesome. Very enjoyable work environment, good pay and kind people who give praise freely.
Pros
Travelling all over the world, great staff
Cons
None I can think of
Great place
Senior BI Architect -Developer/Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 March 2018
LG is a great place, if you have discipline and follow rules you will have a great time working there. A bit of old school mentality on part of some of the employees, Management is mostly Asian (Korean) and the culture is a bit different to ours, it does not inhibit your work, but requires some getting use to it. Great pay, great place to work, flexible hours.
Pros
Great place, flexible hours, great support from your pears.
Great people, management needs work
Channel Marketing Lead (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 February 2018
Workplace culture is very good. Lots of activities and social programs that give a good "community" feel.

Management could benefit in listening to and implementing ideas and practices brought forward by mid-level employees.
Pros
good people, great work culture
Cons
hard to move up, contract workers almost never become full time employees
No work/life balance
Staff (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 January 2018
Old-school management style,the organization culture is the least to be desired of, no work/life balance, salary does not compensate for the load of work assigned, no job security.
Pros
once a month team lunch
Cons
long hours, no work life balance, worst organizational culture
The best company for students
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Moscow6 October 2017
Typical day at work - troubleshooting at the production line
Learned - 6Sigma Managment
Managment - All colleagues know their opportunities and skills
Workplace culture - Resting rooms, Free coffee, Free shuttle to home
The hardest part of the job - Korean culture involving for everybody
The most enjoyable part of the job - Korean culture for everybody
Pros
Free lunches, free shuttle
Cons
Low product developing
A Korean Company growing in North America
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 September 2017
LG Electronics Canada offers employees training opportunities on job and even external, which is rare in Canada. The execution is efficient compare to traditional American companies.
Service Department
FIELD SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 August 2017
I can honestly say this was one of the best places that I have worked. The management and co-workers were great. The Workplace culture is different for each department. I was in the service area and found the environment to be a work hard while having fun environment.
great place great people
Bilingual Products Support (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 July 2017
great place to work and great people , learned a lot of new things .
there is room for growth. management was great. equal opportunity and i even took a university course while working there
working in a fun place is good. people can make fun after work each day they done with work
Clerk/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 July 2017
Playing of table tennis attract customers to come to purchase our electronics. When he/ she comes in to plays they will be asked if they will buy our electronics. If he saids know, we tell him to inform other people
Pros
free lunches
Cons
8hours
N/a
Sr. Corporate Business Analyst, Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 April 2017
Workplace culture is strong since it is a global company, however employee's compensation is under the job market. Also, high demanding of dealing many tasks with tight deadline
Pros
Global brand company
Cons
Low salary compared to the market
Company focuses on product innovation
Director of PP&T (Current Employee) –  North York, ON19 February 2017
Vision

LG's vision is to become the market leading company with broad market recognition.

Conduct

LG will succeed through the constant development of capability based in ethical management.

Management Philosophy

Basic management philosophies that insure LG will accomplish its business activity goals
Huge workload
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 February 2017
Too much work with low salary, lot of overtime, keep firing people, unsecured job, but you learn a lot and people are very nice
Productive work environment
Executive Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North York, ON21 January 2017
Fun environment and knowledgable people. Great management staff and job culture. A typical day at work was very busy from the inbound calls
Nice place to work.
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 January 2017
Nice place to learn and work. Good working environment and can be productive for the person of field and interest. Nice work ethics will be required to work.
Very friendly environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bathinda, Punjab27 September 2016
I used to enjoy the job because of my friendly co-workers and the happy environment at the workplace. The shift was usually of about 8 hours.
Nice company to learn more about new technology
Bilingual Customer Service (Former Employee) –  North York, ON14 July 2016
Dealing with customers through phones and emails.
Gathering info and troubleshoot
Book appointment with technician if needed.
Selling Flat rate package for client out of warranty...

i learnt a lot about how to :
-satisfaction and loyalty
-Good manners and patience
-New technology...

Only contracts, no possibilities to become permanent in my department.
No benefits.

Good management, they tell you what has to be done. No pressure every minutes as long the job is done.
Pros
Employee discount for Electronics or home appliance
Cons
No benefits, only contracts
excellent
Bilingual Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 May 2016
excellent and rewarding, not to mention the benefits. I enjoyed my time there and if given the opportunity again, I would certainly consider joining them again.
Aggressive and Innovating company with high level of employee motivation
Operations Manager in Customer service department (Former Employee) –  Greater Noida near New Delhi17 January 2016
Highly ethical and aggressive company. Every employee has been given a task and the progress monitored directly by the management.

Highly performance oriented. Very strong review mechanism is in place. HR Policies are remarkable.

Learnt many things as the core culture of the company is innovation.
Team building was the major learning apart from various functional parameters.

Enjoyable part was meeting deadlines of whatever tasks given as all the team members were fully involved in the given task. Also the achievements were duly recognised.
Pros
Very good employee welfare measures
Cons
working long hours
Fun Workplace, Awesome superior
Bilingual Data entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  North York, ON2 November 2015
Typical day at work can be sometimes overwhelming which is normal with any company.However, manageable with the help of our superior.
I've learned how to enhance my multi tasking,organizational skills and how to be more productive and optimistic under pressure.
Our management is very helpful and hands on with their employees esp. under pressure and when experiencing high volume of workloads.
Co-workers are awesome and very helpful at every time when you need help
The hardest part of the job is sitting down for a long period of time and Dealer complaints. However, manageable
Enjoyable part is even though we all go through different scenario everyday we still manage to work as a team and help each other.
Pros
Free BBQ lunches
Cons
Long hours sitting down

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LG Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.