Levert Group

Levert Group Management reviews

Canada62 reviews
Ive gain lots of experience through Levert. Depending where you are located and the management. You can climb up the ladder to new experience and opportunities quickly. Ive strengthen my skill sets through Levert
Pros
Lots of opportunities & good wages
Cons
Benefits can be a lot better. (Pension)
Supportive management team. Flexible working hours. You create your own schedule. Good work life balance. Excellent work environment. Training is well organized.
Just bad. Go elsewhere. Recruiters are clueless, the jobs are terrible, that's why they get them. Nobody wants to do it so they jump on it and send lambs to slaughter.
Every promise is an empty promise
Very low wages

Hard to get anyone on the phone or to call you back

Payroll makes lots of mistakes
Wants your in your stuck i had to bite the bullet and just leave
Your only a number to the company.
Levert only pays what they think is fair! when you have paid for all training, PPE etc you expect more as your bringing more to the table. Being already trained and ready to work.

You pay union dues but there really is no union. Just ask who the union rep is.
Remember it’s a worker not management.
I would only use Levert if I was hard up and couldn’t find work any where else.

You know they say when something doesn’t feel right it probably isn’t.

Remember that when your thinking about Levert.

High turn around of employees most only stay for a year or so.
Pros
Cons
To much to mention
Working for Levert has allowed me to grow, learn and advance. Management and peers are supportive of others success, and promote work/life balance. Every day is different, with learning new skills, meeting new people, etc.
Pros
Variety of placements, friendly staff, weekly pay, benefits
I learned a lot about the structure and management of the Clinics within the Family and Child Department. Unfortunately the computer programming knowledge needed to complete this position was far beyond my reach...and they decided that they no longer needed someone for the position half way through my contract with Levert.
Had a bad experience working for Levert. They don't give you any information and they only seem to care about their contract. There is no support for employees and the can get rid of you with no reason at all. Bad situation. If a real problem comes up where you need the labour board there is no help for you because you work for a temp agency. These guys are the worst. Not recommend at all.
had a bad start there, but as management changed so did the work and it became a decent place to work and they actually care about safety training regardless of people sometimes just joining for training certificates and leaving. work was too erratic never know if your off for 2 days or a month
Pros
good staff
Cons
not steady work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Levert Group?