Levert Group Employee Reviews

Very short stint
Ship's Cook aboard TMSI's vessel MV Nolhanava (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL24 March 2019
Very short stint in between jobs, paid out in full, okay if stuck for work, they do not necessarily fill work in my field, a one time they got me at the right time deal.
Pros
quick work
Cons
Vessel was one of the worse I sailed on
Great Place to work, Professional and fun
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Timmins, ON12 March 2019
I left a long time position in a different industry to come to Levert. I was wary at first but can't believe how amazing it has been. They made the transition seemless and are very caring to how you are feeling. Asking if your have any questions and if you understand how the daily functions are completed. The staff in the Timins Branch are amazing. Could not ask for a better job and I am so excited to grow within Levert
Pros
competitive wage, positive environment, amazing people
show up and do work
any (Current Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON4 February 2019
fun companie to work for.only job on call, big with harrasement at work. great networking. easy to get along with leverts co-worker. reliable for your needs.
Hours varied
Casual Health & Safety Nurse (Current Employee) –  Timmins, ON24 September 2018
Hours varied on full time staff taking time off. Wages were good but would like a more steady income. Managment and staff at Levert office in Timmins are awesome.
Opportunities to gain new skillsw
Labourer (Seasonal) (Current Employee) –  Detour Lake, ON24 August 2018
Levert placed me right back into the field shortly after I was laid off from another company. They have helped me pay for school and had plenty of opportunities for me to work as little or as much as I wanted. The office staff was very helpful, organized, and down to earth. Easy people to work with, plus when they send you out with different companies, you meet a lot of new people and you have the opportunity to expand your skills on each new job site.
Great variety of job opportunities
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON6 August 2018
I really enjoyed working for Levert. It was a great learning experience, and enjoyed the different placements and meeting new people. I was very rarely without work, and would certainly sign up with them again if I had to.
Pros
good variety of jobs
Cons
job security
Respectful work enviromment
CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ON20 June 2018
Enjoyed my time working there with respectful people. Levert helped make me a better person and employee, I'm thankful to have worked there with such caring people.
Recruiter Dylan Miles is very pleasant and accommodating. He does his best to make sure candidates are placed into suitable roles
Temporary Worker in clerical field (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NL12 June 2018
Working for levert has given me the opportunity to work in areas I never worked before. It allows you to see how different places of employment run and gives you experience you wouldn’t otherwise have. It gives you the opportunity to try different areas of work in order to see what areas you like and are suited to your skill set.

They are very accommodating to work around everyday life and scheduling. They try very hard to make sure the employee and client are well suited for each other. They check in after placements to see how placements went with both employee and company.

I would recommend them to someone looking for temporary work. Unfortunately, work is scarce and not enough to live off of. It is a good supplement for pocket money and to get work experience. The pay is low, but it’s a good way to get back into the work force and get experience you wouldn’t otherwise have. It’s very good for networking and meeting people to get recognized in the work force.
Pros
Flexible; able to work around home life, appointments and schedules.
Cons
Not enough placements. Worse is scarce and pay is low.
Dynamic place to work
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Sudbury, ON6 June 2018
Challenging but rewarding and never a dull moment.

Fast paced and always something to do. Never any down time. Makes the days fly by.

The hardest part of the job is that you always have to be recruiting. Not one of those jobs that you can take "Days Off" at the office because the wheel keeps turning. There is always something to do.

Best part of my day is when we get people off to work. Very rewarding.
Great way to get experience !
Oil and Gas Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Newfoundland and Labrador30 May 2018
Great place to work. I have worked with Levert for over 6 years.
They care about their employees internal and external.
Several locations in Canada and involved in industrial, mining, oil and gas and office work.
Great place to work with friendly staff
Manager (Current Employee) –  Timmins, ON18 April 2018
Working for Levert has allowed me to grow, learn and advance. Management and peers are supportive of others success, and promote work/life balance. Every day is different, with learning new skills, meeting new people, etc.
Pros
Variety of placements, friendly staff, weekly pay, benefits
Great company to advance with
Operator (Current Employee) –  Sudbury, ON18 April 2018
Opportunity for advancement is encouraged. They are willing to help with training and courses as well as PPE to begin the job. The recruiters are very easy to work with and will work hard for you if you work hard for them.
Pros
Industry training assistance
I enjoy working for levert they are fair and have met some good people
Flag Person (Current Employee) –  Sudbury, ON16 March 2018
Not a bad place to work for just not much work over the winter months. Never had that much problems theyre fair and understanding if you cant get to work or are sick.
i really enjoy the places ive bewn sent and have enjoyed all my placements
shipping (Current Employee) –  north bay9 March 2018
I have nothing but good things to say about levert. I have not been without work 1 day since hired.. I have been placed at great work sites and have been helped in every way possible by them.. thanks again to my recruiter and all involved.. cheers
Inventory check
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL13 February 2018
very good in make sure the client and customer are well taking care of, proved good information about jobs, good knowledge and well trained and professional personal.
place dont care about you
Worker (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NL21 January 2018
on my first day it was great, they listen to the pay you're asking for and put you in good places judged on your skills and certificates which is great but when i showed up for work where i was assigned there was no one to be found. the job was a restocking clerk for a 3rd party company to go and restock a bigger business for the day and i couldn't find one person or the company that i was supposed to be working with. Walked into all the stores that were around the location and asked them if they were expecting the company to restock and not one person said they were expecting anyone. so i waited around for another hour and a half trying to call levert but i couldn't get a hold of one of their personnel workers or the office itself so i emailed them and left the work site to go home and wait for a response. it wasn't until around 5 pm that day when they got back to me. i still got paid for the time i spent there so no complaints on that end but the next job i had lined up, one of my family members fell ill and i couldn't show up for a shift and i also couldn't contact them until mid day about the shift. So when i did contact them we settled things out and i said for them to please keep in contact and i need jobs asap and because of the one situation i don't get calls anymore, and as we speak i see them post ads for jobs "7 warehouse workers" and i've yet to get a call. unforgiving
Official response from Levert Group
5 February 2018

Good afternoon,

We are regretful that you did not have a good experience with Levert. One of our staff will be following-up with you shortly to resolve the problem.

Please accept our sincere apology.

- Levert Group

this is a employment facilitator
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON21 January 2018
As this is a employment facilitator, I was never working for them specifically and they helped me find jobs but they were quite helpful in doing this.
Family and Child Department
Temporary Medical Administrator (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON16 January 2018
I learned a lot about the structure and management of the Clinics within the Family and Child Department. Unfortunately the computer programming knowledge needed to complete this position was far beyond my reach...and they decided that they no longer needed someone for the position half way through my contract with Levert.
Industrial Temp Agency with opportunity to gain experience
Mining Labourer / Confined Space Attendant (Current Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON11 January 2018
Some great people to work with.... they expect alot - There is not much work with this company during the winter months. It is basically a temp agency offering industrial work at decent pay sometimes and day labour positions at low pay sometimes. I have gained some good experience in the mining industry with this company ... It is a good starting point in the mining industry however it would best be considered a stepping stone to better opportunities.
Pros
Alot of time off
Cons
Not Steady Work
It was ok
Building Attendant/ Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON13 December 2017
I enjoyed working with this company. The employer was very helpful in assisting me find employment. The proper training and support was provided and it was greatly appreciated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Levert Group. Our community is ready to answer.