Levert Group Employee Reviews

Great place to work with friendly staff
Manager (Current Employee) –  Timmins, ON18 April 2018
Working for Levert has allowed me to grow, learn and advance. Management and peers are supportive of others success, and promote work/life balance. Every day is different, with learning new skills, meeting new people, etc.
Pros
Variety of placements, friendly staff, weekly pay, benefits
Great company to advance with
Operator (Current Employee) –  Sudbury, ON18 April 2018
Opportunity for advancement is encouraged. They are willing to help with training and courses as well as PPE to begin the job. The recruiters are very easy to work with and will work hard for you if you work hard for them.
Pros
Industry training assistance
i really enjoy the places ive bewn sent and have enjoyed all my placements
shipping (Current Employee) –  north bay9 March 2018
I have nothing but good things to say about levert. I have not been without work 1 day since hired.. I have been placed at great work sites and have been helped in every way possible by them.. thanks again to my recruiter and all involved.. cheers
order picker and delivery driver.
Labourer (Current Employee) –  826 kingsway9 March 2018
I love working at the placement the agency sent me to...I am able to drive the forklift and pick orders which I like doing. I also get to do some deliveries when the other driver is off or has to many to do.
Pros
close to home
Cons
no vehicle to get to work now.
Inventory check
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL13 February 2018
very good in make sure the client and customer are well taking care of, proved good information about jobs, good knowledge and well trained and professional personal.
place dont care about you
Worker (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NL21 January 2018
on my first day it was great, they listen to the pay you're asking for and put you in good places judged on your skills and certificates which is great but when i showed up for work where i was assigned there was no one to be found. the job was a restocking clerk for a 3rd party company to go and restock a bigger business for the day and i couldn't find one person or the company that i was supposed to be working with. Walked into all the stores that were around the location and asked them if they were expecting the company to restock and not one person said they were expecting anyone. so i waited around for another hour and a half trying to call levert but i couldn't get a hold of one of their personnel workers or the office itself so i emailed them and left the work site to go home and wait for a response. it wasn't until around 5 pm that day when they got back to me. i still got paid for the time i spent there so no complaints on that end but the next job i had lined up, one of my family members fell ill and i couldn't show up for a shift and i also couldn't contact them until mid day about the shift. So when i did contact them we settled things out and i said for them to please keep in contact and i need jobs asap and because of the one situation i don't get calls anymore, and as we speak i see them post ads for jobs "7 warehouse workers" and i've yet to get a call. unforgiving
Official response from Levert Group
5 February 2018

Good afternoon,

We are regretful that you did not have a good experience with Levert. One of our staff will be following-up with you shortly to resolve the problem.

Please accept our sincere apology.

- Levert Group

this is a employment facilitator
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON21 January 2018
As this is a employment facilitator, I was never working for them specifically and they helped me find jobs but they were quite helpful in doing this.
Family and Child Department
Temporary Medical Administrator (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON16 January 2018
I learned a lot about the structure and management of the Clinics within the Family and Child Department. Unfortunately the computer programming knowledge needed to complete this position was far beyond my reach...and they decided that they no longer needed someone for the position half way through my contract with Levert.
Industrial Temp Agency with opportunity to gain experience
Mining Labourer / Confined Space Attendant (Current Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON11 January 2018
Some great people to work with.... they expect alot - There is not much work with this company during the winter months. It is basically a temp agency offering industrial work at decent pay sometimes and day labour positions at low pay sometimes. I have gained some good experience in the mining industry with this company ... It is a good starting point in the mining industry however it would best be considered a stepping stone to better opportunities.
Pros
Alot of time off
Cons
Not Steady Work
It was ok
Building Attendant/ Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON13 December 2017
I enjoyed working with this company. The employer was very helpful in assisting me find employment. The proper training and support was provided and it was greatly appreciated.
Labourer
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Timmins, ON24 October 2017
The hardest part of the job was how much time u wasted doing nothing during the day! Wasnt the best workplace and when you call the office they never answer!!
Great Place To Start My Career
Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Timmins, ON12 July 2017
Levert Group allows individuals a foot in the door with some major companies in the mining sector. Often times when i applied at mines to get a job no one every calls me back. Levert called me back promptly and gave me a chance to excel!
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
No Pension
Secretarial Duties
I carried out receptionist, secretarial duties (Current Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON15 May 2017
I get to work 20 to 15 minutes prior to the start of the work day so that I may prepare a cup of tea and get ready to start the day. I answer phones, deal with the public, help the public and other workers, do filing, data entry, and many other office duties. I learned different computer programs and how different offices run their business which makes me more flexable and adaptable. Every office has a different culture, I find it just makes it easier to get along in any situation. The hardest part of the jobs that I have done is the lack of work in the positions I've been in. I find that I tend to finish the work given to me and help other's with their work and still have time where I am doing nothing. I feel that I am being paid to work and wish to give the employer their money's worth. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to try out different positions and meet new people all the time. I also get a lot of experience that I get to take away from each position.
Good Consistent workplace Environment
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Espanola, ON29 March 2017
My daily routine is limited to unloading trucks at the Canadian Tire in Espanola. The position has taught me a lot that goes into the way in which we as consumers get the products we buy; as well as a respect for those who deliver and process said products. By far the most enjoyable part of the job is the people I get to meet and work with.
good company
Underground Labourer - Confined Space Attendant (Current Employee) –  Timmins, on30 January 2017
you work for a contractor so if lay offs come your usually the first to go. a bonus would be nice since the guys you work with make it and also make more per hr then you.
Levert
Labourer (Current Employee) –  North Bay, ON28 November 2016
Employment agency contract work and they served me well.

Pros: Wide range of different jobs and experiences

cons: not enough hours ................
Pros
Pros: Wide range of different jobs and experiences
Cons
not enough hours
Not a good place to work
Worker (Former Employee) –  Ontario16 November 2016
Had a bad experience working for Levert. They don't give you any information and they only seem to care about their contract. There is no support for employees and the can get rid of you with no reason at all. Bad situation. If a real problem comes up where you need the labour board there is no help for you because you work for a temp agency. These guys are the worst. Not recommend at all.
fun workplace different everyday
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ON28 July 2016
some days the customers give you a hard time with prices on items but we get the staff to check the prices and most of the time the customers miss read the sign but other then that i love working at my job the co-worker are great and great managers, I learned a lot from this job and gave me a lot of experience.
Could be kept more informed
Operator (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON22 April 2016
Was great placement opportunity. I just find you aren't kept in the loop very much. Sometimes it was very hard to get answers, or even a reply at times. Even with that said, I'd gladly take another job placement from them.
Pros
Great wages
Cons
Communication lacking at times
placement agency
temp placement personnel (Former Employee) –  Ontario17 April 2016
Varied work environments allow for new experience.
Temp agency means contract work.

Not a lot of job security, but better than unemployment.
Pros
no interview needed
Cons
no job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Levert Group. Our community is ready to answer.