Levert Group

Levert Group Employee Reviews

Canada61 reviews
Good Experience, lots of progression opportunaties
Ive gain lots of experience through Levert. Depending where you are located and the management. You can climb up the ladder to new experience and opportunities quickly. Ive strengthen my skill sets through Levert
Pros
Lots of opportunities & good wages
Cons
Benefits can be a lot better. (Pension)
Excellent work environment
Supportive management team. Flexible working hours. You create your own schedule. Good work life balance. Excellent work environment. Training is well organized.
Found me a permanent positon.
Had been going from contract to contract for years until I applied to a position posted by levert. They were great to deal with and always had my best interests in mind while being open and honest about the area I would be relocating to. So thanks to Levert I now have stable meaningful employment and no longer have to worry about where my next paycheck is coming from!
Contracted to different industrial work sites
Excellent place to work. Contracted out to various industrial work sites. always fast paced and safety orientated. Have to follow rules and safety regulations enforced at any given site.
Pros
flights, hotels, loa provided, 2 on 2 off rotation, good pay great people
Cons
long flights
Recurrring work ... Not steady
This is a Temp Agency .... You can make decent pay for short periods of time as a Confined Space Attendant or somtimes steady work as a Labourer.... Work is recurring with unpredictable schedule
Different
Levert provided a diversity in jobs. Each project was done at a different company, different skills required. Each job had its ups and downs but i definitely loved the change of pace/scenery this job offered.
Good starting place to get work and experience.
Levert Group is a good company to start work with and get your experience with. Don't expect to move the corporate later with this company, its not going to happen. If you want to work and get the experience you need to get onto a better job in the same field then this is the place to start.
I worked on the boats and it was a fun job.
Levert Group was a good place to work. Untill I messed up. I called in sick one day and I regret it now. They let me go at that particular position. I learned my lesson.
Pros
Fun work enviroment
Cons
wages compared to the other company where I was working.
Great jobs
I enjoyed working with them in the mine industry . My recruiter Angelina was amazing and always found me work .
I was sad to hear she left but wished her the best . The pay is fair and the work place is decent enough . I look forward to future work with them .
Excellent employers
Excellent people to work for. Safety is job #1 top priority training is the best I've seen so far as an operator. I would strongly recommend working for these people in any project.
busy but enjoy working with the people
While working for Levert Group i did my old jod at kidd creek.was Busy but i enjoyed my work and the people i work with. if i had to rate this company would be hard because i only talk with them on the phone if i had a problem witch their were not many so i would rate them good.
Avoid
Just bad. Go elsewhere. Recruiters are clueless, the jobs are terrible, that's why they get them. Nobody wants to do it so they jump on it and send lambs to slaughter.
Great Adventure
Excellent people always there to help with anything needed many location across Ontario for a placement agency they do great things for Canadians I’d be glad to work for them again
Live and die by the contract
Every promise is an empty promise
Very low wages

Hard to get anyone on the phone or to call you back

Payroll makes lots of mistakes

Wants your in your stuck i had to bite the bullet and just leave
Job placements found quickly
It’s been a couple of years since working with Levert, as I moved away from the city, but when I was working there, job placements were found very quickly.
Good salary and benefits.
Great people to work with.Only thing is that when your contract is over, they don't try hard to find more work. Have to be patient.
Paid weekly with good benefits.
Pros
paid RNB
Cons
Long wait between contracts.
I had the opportunity to work with some great operators
Levert is a good place to work at Detour to gain some open pit mining experience but it's not a place ware you are rewaderded or shown any meaningfull appreciation or honesty
Management is something special
Your only a number to the company.
Levert only pays what they think is fair! when you have paid for all training, PPE etc you expect more as your bringing more to the table. Being already trained and ready to work.

You pay union dues but there really is no union. Just ask who the union rep is. Remember it’s a worker not management.

I would only use Levert if I was hard up and couldn’t find work any where else.

You know they say when something doesn’t feel right it probably isn’t.

Remember that when your thinking about Levert.

High turn around of employees most only stay for a year or so.
Pros
Cons
To much to mention
different jobs
i worked a lot of different jobs but you have to pay up front for a lot of ppe and are not guaranteed work after making it difficult to continue to be involved.
Very short stint
Very short stint in between jobs, paid out in full, okay if stuck for work, they do not necessarily fill work in my field, a one time they got me at the right time deal.
Pros
quick work
Cons
Vessel was one of the worse I sailed on
Great Place to work, Professional and fun
I left a long time position in a different industry to come to Levert. I was wary at first but can't believe how amazing it has been. They made the transition seemless and are very caring to how you are feeling. Asking if your have any questions and if you understand how the daily functions are completed. The staff in the Timins Branch are amazing. Could not ask for a better job and I am so excited to grow within Levert
Pros
competitive wage, positive environment, amazing people