LeverageTek Employee Reviews

Consultant
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 September 2018
I have worked with many recruiting companies as a consultant over the past 6.5 years.

I have to say that it's one of the best companies to deal with, they have a great personal touch, always communicating with you and making you feel part of the team and not just a number.

I've worked multiple contracts through them and the rates and payments have been great, they are always willing to go to bat for you and ensure that all parties involved are happy and work with you when issues arise!
Wouldn’t recommend
Delivery Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 September 2018
After working here for nearly a year I wouldn’t recommend this company for an internal job or going through them as a consultant.

They are mismanaged and fire at will. They have a poor culture and poor work/life balance. They put on a show until you start and then most wind up in a stressful situation where it’s a difficult task just to go into work during the day.

The pay is good because you can negotiate much higher since they have a hard time finding stuff. No one wants to work here and there are big reasons why.
Pros
High pay
Cons
Everything else
Cannot recommend this company
Consultant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON30 October 2017
There are many consulting firms in Ottawa, and I have dealt with probably dozens of them. It’s a highly competitive business and I don’t expect great communication all the time, or a lot of support when I’m out in the field. But even with all that, LeverageTek is one of the two or three local firms I will not work with. Misunderstandings occur and tough decisions happen, but there must be a level of trust and basic professionalism. I cannot recommend this company.
Fun and Engaging Workpalce
Client Research, Business Development Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 May 2017
The culture at LeverageTek was second to none. All employees contributed on a daily basis to company office wide discussions with both coworkers and management. This collaboration among employees allowed for hardworking individuals to thrive, while still maintaining a fun and enjoyable working environment.
Pros
Great coworkers, Job Autonomy
General administrative duties (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, Ontario19 August 2014
Great place to work.
Everyone here is nice and helpful.
It is a fast paced company and you need to pay attention to little details.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LeverageTek. Our community is ready to answer.

LeverageTek Reviews by Location