Les Marches Tau

Les Marches Tau Employee Reviews

Canada18 reviews

OK place for temporary work.

There is a lot of heavy work but the people make the job fun, unless we are talking about the managers they treat employees nothing more than garbage.

Environnement de travail chaotique, et désorganisé.

Des employés peu satisfaits de leurs salaires, (surtout au département des suppléments) qui répandent une ambiance particulièrement négative. Un système archaïque au niveau organisationnel, ainsi que technologique. Salle des employés mal aménagée et vestiaire laissant à désirer. Des facteurs qui rendent une expérience de travail stressante et parfois déprimante.

Pros

Un milieu différent où on en apprend beaucoup sur la santé et l’alimentation naturelle.

Cons

Système archaïque, ambiance lourde, manque d’organisation, mauvaise communication.

Love the atmosphere

It can be a repetitive job as you’re a cashier at a grocery store and u have to repeat the same thing to almost every cashier but overall the place is great to work at especially as your first job. My favourite part about working here was making great friends, all the coworkers were lovely.

Ordinaire

Beau produit ! Mais place mal propre surtout les back stores, tres dut a etre rénové !salle employé minuscule et pas de circulation d'air , beaucoup d'employer négatif dans les suppléments et assistant gérant. Pas de génératrice quand panne dans un marché alimentation ! Et surtout mal organisé dans la gestion,beaucoup de roulement d'employé !

Environnement de travail agréable

J'ai appris beaucoup de choses au niveau de la cuisine, j'ai pue apprendre comment cuisiner plusieurs aliments de tout genre. j'en suis reconnaissante.

Great team

Managers and Director work very hard. The staff is having fun and enjoying working in Tau Pointe Claire.The management team members are young and the store director too.The culture of the store is based on respect, customer service and the importance of the healty food in our daily life.

Pros

Discount

Nice culture

The managers and Head manager are working very hard to coach the staff and making sure that the operations are going well. A lot of students work at Marche Tau Pointe Claire and managers oraganised activeties with their employees !

Pros

Fun

Go for it, it is a very fun place to work in, the environment and people are the best.

the hours are flexible, the clients and the managers are helpful. they will listen to you if you have any suggestion. you will enjoy the place even if they pay the min wage.

Pros

discount, Flexible hours.

Never ever work here

Completely awful and probably the worst place ive worked at in my entire life. Managers are terrible, and upper management needs to fix things up. You work like a slave for the bare minimum.

Dont work for cash department

I worked for TAU and the team is great you will get along with everyone there. The owner is a dream, he is attentive and will listen to your suggestions. I have seen him deal with customer issues personally and it really makes life easier for the employees. I suggest you don't work for the cash department unless you're able to put your foot down as soon as you walk in the door (or unless you're 16, a student and don't pay your own bills, they will treat you like a child and infantilize the heck out of you).

Don’t go there, they don’t treat their employees right

They don’t treat their employees right and think they can get away with what ever they want. I was sick one day and they didn’t send me home even though i work in the kitchen and I threw up

Avoid this place like the plague.

Upper management has no idea on how to run a business of this size, and on top of that, they are rude and disrespectful amatuers in way over their heads. The pay is laughable and everyone who leaves has to chase their final pay and paperwork, sometimes for months! You can do the same work at any traditional supermarket for more money and better treatment. I'd be willing to bet that every positive review on this is from upper management because nobody leaves this place happy. Oh, and they stalk your personal social media pages looking for things to use against you.

Pros

Staff is very nice.

Cons

Upper management is the worst ive ever seen.

Horrible management

The work itself was just fine, but the management was a complete joke. I met the head of Fruits and Vegetables once, and he looked at me like I was trash, whilst refusing to even shake my hand. Choke on it, you rich b*stard.

Pros

Simple work

Cons

Do*chebag managers

Management Problems

No possibility for advancement since head office management is always showing up and meddling in store operations on a daily basis. As well as personal favoritism. Management IN the store was not the issue here, its the micromanagement from head office.

Travail normal

un travail normal, belle équipe parfois, très froid l'hiver, gérance gentille. un employé nouveau qui fait pas grande chose contre un employe ancien qui s'efforce n'a pas de reconnaissances salariales.

Pros

10% rabais sur achats, possibilité de demander des congés, certaines très belles personnes dans l'equipe.

Cons

pauses de 1hr (journées de 9hres a temps plein), syndicat 40$ par mois, assurances obligatoires chères, certaines philosophies du bureau chef n'ont pas de sens, salaires bas.

Discriminatory

When i applied for a supervisor position i was told i would not get the job because i had children. Even though i was already doing all of the tasks of said position and more. I even trained managers memorized all ccodes and protocol and was the "go to" person for help by co workers and management.The job was given to a new employee who the manager said had no experience in supervision and no children. He also claimed i was not available 24/7 but on my availability was written 24/7 and i was full time.Also i worked 9 hours a day and was supposed to have 1h breaks for lunch. We were told we were not allowed to have 1h but every other employee got that benefit.

Pros

Steady shifts

Cons

Discrimination, no chance of advancement

emploi très enrichissants

les marchés tau est un bon lieu où l'on peut travailler en équipe

Pros

grande salle d'employés

Cons

aucun

Enjoyable & Good Place to Work at

A typical day of work consists of unloading the pallets, tagging all the items and then stocking them in the front while interacting with customers and answering their questions. At Marchés Tau, I learned how to use a cash, how to better interact with strangers, how to stock shelves and a lot about food in general. The management isn't too bad as they are easy going people so long you do your work. Most of my co-workers were young and around my age which made the working environment very pleasurable. There wasn't anything really hard about this job, The best part about it though was getting to interact with different people everyday.

Pros

Flexible Hours

Cons

Employee Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Les Marches Tau. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement