Leon's Furniture Employee Review

View all Leon's Furniture reviews

Good place to work.
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 February 2018
Hard work for sure. Need to be fast to get the days work done. They use Lift Trucks, so you must be comfortable working with them. If you can think then this job is no problem. Yeah, there's heavy lifting, but there are easy methods the supervisors are willing to teach you, and always other people and equipment to help you. They have a great work culture which makes it a joy to work with everybody there.
Pros
The people and experience you will gain.
Cons
Heavy lifting

Other Leon's Furniture Employee Reviews

Productive and Growing Workplace
MERCHADISE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Ontario22 July 2019
Job is challenging and requires 100% effort. Strong support of co-workers and managers to help you succeed. The company is moving forward and making changes to work place culture and giving the business an updated brand which makes it a fun time to be a part of the company.
Great place to work and make a decent income
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB19 July 2019
I enjoyed my time at Leon’s because of the people I worked with and worked for. I made a good income because I enjoyed what I was doing and the way the pay structure was set up. I left Leon’s for family reason, not because I wanted to.
Pros
The money is great. A nice flexible schedule with a 4 day work week.
Cons
It is a full commission position, you will make good money but know how to budget your money.