Leon's Furniture Employee Review

View all Leon's Furniture reviews

Terrible Management
Delivery Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 March 2018
Working at Leon's was okay if you were in with the right managers, but if you weren't then you were unable to advance and were unable to take time off when requested. The benefits would be great but they don't kick in until you have worked there for a year. The sales people were generally very nice but they believed that it was your job to fix their mistakes and if you called them out they could get very hostile.

Other Leon's Furniture Employee Reviews

Productive and Growing Workplace
MERCHADISE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Ontario22 July 2019
Job is challenging and requires 100% effort. Strong support of co-workers and managers to help you succeed. The company is moving forward and making changes to work place culture and giving the business an updated brand which makes it a fun time to be a part of the company.
Great place to work and make a decent income
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB19 July 2019
I enjoyed my time at Leon’s because of the people I worked with and worked for. I made a good income because I enjoyed what I was doing and the way the pay structure was set up. I left Leon’s for family reason, not because I wanted to.
Pros
The money is great. A nice flexible schedule with a 4 day work week.
Cons
It is a full commission position, you will make good money but know how to budget your money.