Leon's Furniture Employee Review

View all Leon's Furniture reviews

A good place to learn how to sell based on 100% commission
Furniture Sales (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 May 2019
Although you may have never sold before, Leon's is a good place to land if you are venturing on commission based sales.

It provides solid daily foot traffic and allows you to hone your sales skills; they provide ongoing training to their sales team.

I am always impressed with members of Head Office when they visit (not often) but they take their time to learn the staff's names prior to meeting you.

Other Leon's Furniture Employee Reviews

Great place to work and make a decent income
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB19 July 2019
I enjoyed my time at Leon’s because of the people I worked with and worked for. I made a good income because I enjoyed what I was doing and the way the pay structure was set up. I left Leon’s for family reason, not because I wanted to.
Pros
The money is great. A nice flexible schedule with a 4 day work week.
Cons
It is a full commission position, you will make good money but know how to budget your money.
Long hours and hard work
Driver (Former Employee) –  New Tecumseth, ON6 July 2019
You work your butt off and work really long hours with 1 or two days off a week. Tips aren’t the best and your pay won’t be great. An ok job at the end of the day but definitely don’t recommend long term unless you’re a beast or not human
Pros
Really nice & cool people
Cons
Hours and work sucks