Leon's Furniture Employee Review

View all Leon's Furniture reviews

Large furniture company, multi level departments, good atmosphere
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 June 2013
A typical day at work includes training associates, working with servie techs, delivery personal, reporting to the area supervisor, having daily meetings with department managers and sales assocaites. following all health and safety protocols. Receiving product. Running reports on sales volumes and measurable categories for the store. The staff are the most enjoyable part of the job. De-hiring is the hardest part of the job.
Pros
Good staff
Cons
No western base of operations

Other Leon's Furniture Employee Reviews

Great place to work and make a decent income
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB19 July 2019
I enjoyed my time at Leon’s because of the people I worked with and worked for. I made a good income because I enjoyed what I was doing and the way the pay structure was set up. I left Leon’s for family reason, not because I wanted to.
Pros
The money is great. A nice flexible schedule with a 4 day work week.
Cons
It is a full commission position, you will make good money but know how to budget your money.
Long hours and hard work
Driver (Former Employee) –  New Tecumseth, ON6 July 2019
You work your butt off and work really long hours with 1 or two days off a week. Tips aren’t the best and your pay won’t be great. An ok job at the end of the day but definitely don’t recommend long term unless you’re a beast or not human
Pros
Really nice & cool people
Cons
Hours and work sucks