Leon's Furniture Employee Review

View all Leon's Furniture reviews

An enjoyable and informative place to work.
Data Entry/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 July 2012
A typical day at work consisted of helping customers at the front desk, helping customers with their orders and other inquiries. I learned how better to assist customers, both in person and on the phone. Both management and my co-workers were helpful and friendly. The hardest part of the job was working with numbers, which the job greatly helped me to improve. The most enjoyable aspect was being able to help customers in a comprehensive and timely manor.

Other Leon's Furniture Employee Reviews

Great place to work and make a decent income
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB19 July 2019
I enjoyed my time at Leon’s because of the people I worked with and worked for. I made a good income because I enjoyed what I was doing and the way the pay structure was set up. I left Leon’s for family reason, not because I wanted to.
Pros
The money is great. A nice flexible schedule with a 4 day work week.
Cons
It is a full commission position, you will make good money but know how to budget your money.
Long hours and hard work
Driver (Former Employee) –  New Tecumseth, ON6 July 2019
You work your butt off and work really long hours with 1 or two days off a week. Tips aren’t the best and your pay won’t be great. An ok job at the end of the day but definitely don’t recommend long term unless you’re a beast or not human
Pros
Really nice & cool people
Cons
Hours and work sucks