Lendcare

Lendcare Pay & benefits reviews

Canada74 reviews

Clear
2.8Pay & benefits

Employees are what it makes it bearable to work there

Owners are shady ex door to door vacuum salesmen who got lucky and have placed unqualified famiy and friends in management positions. There is no Job security and if they feel you are a valued employee you will get a dollar raise at your yearly review. Very high turnover of employees.

Pros

Christmaa lunch and small bonus

Cons

Job security

Lying Employees Need to Be Removed

Whoever has been in charge of managing the indeed reviews needs to be fired. This company had no reviews with a modest rating and ever since lendcare started offering "free" stuff to slow employees to write 5 star reviews the truth started coming out from everyone else. Trying to make a fake 5 star rating system backfired hard and only gave the company a bad look. For a company with managers who have removed employees because their image "Isn't a good look for the company" meaning since someone lied we're just going to just fire you without looking into it even if you're a useful employee, they do a good job of shooting themselves in the foot. Lendcare will fire usefull employees who know what they're doing for over emotional cry babies who want their own way even when it doesn't produce results like, Marketing, HR and Partner Support. Lendcare shot themselves in the foot by removing every long term tech person we had for kids who don't do ANYTHING. What happened to the manager who made the department work? Fired for no good reason just like everyone else even after being essential to work. The building doesn't work well without that guy. My manager, fired every female sales person with a more dominant personality than her even when they were top sales people. Criminal management from this company, nevermind the countless young women I would never allow to date my sons as they have no morals constantly lying for attention ans raises. Partner Support was behind me for months. Both the women they hired as so trashy. They harass men all the time yet their supervisor embraces it -

Pros

None.

Cons

Needs to have a class action lawsuit from those dismissed

Insights into Lendcare

Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Toxic work environment, would not recommend

Upper management and supers chose favourites and can be catty, if they didn’t like you...you can get fired at any point. No room for growth. Highly stressful work environment. Kinda just thrown into the job the minute you get there and if they see you slightly improve then they let you train people despite being new. During the pandemic they acted as if it didn't exist. They promote based on favourites not by experience or seniority. Secretive about pay raises, they dont let you disclose that to anyone...if it was fair play, shouldnt be a secret. If you like being gaslit the eff out and not promoted despite being good at your job...def check this place out.

Pros

Idk

LendCare Just Sucks

Poor Management, backstabbing employees fighting for an extra dollar, horrible HR. It's not woth working here, the government does nothing to protect us as workers from bad employers like LendCare. How can a place have this many complaints without change?

Pros

Benifits

Cons

Makes Me Hate My Life

Countless Opportunities!

Lendcare is an excellent place to work and it is a place where you have many room for growth and self development. The management values their employees and staff are very nice.

Pros

Great Pay, Free lunches, Able to work from home due to Covid, and Benefits

Great workplace environment

My experience at LendCare has been exceptional. There is always room to improve and grow! Very good management and owner presence within the office. Comfortable but productive environment. Good salary and benefits. Overall, a wonderful place to work!

Pros

growth opportunities, benefits, free lunches

amazing place to work with a lot of support from management

I have been a member of the LendCare team for 5+ years and can honestly say this is the best company that I have ever worked for. In that time I have grown from an agent to a manager. The majority of the management team at LendCare has been grown internally and they continue to provide opportunities for growth. If you're a positive person who is not afraid of hard work and enjoy a fast-paced challenging work environment LendCare would be a good fit for you. The workplace culture is one of positivity, fun, equality, and support. I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a career, not a job join the LendCare team.

Pros

pay, benefits, support and room for growth

Cons

nothing

More than 5 stars

I started working at Lendcare five years ago. From my first day to present day, I enjoy coming to work every single day. The company itself provides a very positive environment and they promote work, life balance. They also go out of their way continuously to show their appreciation to their staff. I honestly cannot say enough good things about Lendcare and their management team. Within the five years I have been promoted to TL, Supervisor and now Senior Supervisor. The collections department is very fast paced and very rewarding. We have a great team and we all consider each other family. Our SVP goes out of his way to ensure his staff are succeeding, are happy and motivated. I would encourage anyone who is looking for a great company to work for that offers a lot of growth and opportunities to go ahead and apply. If you yourself are a motivated, positive, hard working individual, the opportunities for growth are limitless.

Pros

growth opportunities, great management, positive enviormment, great benefits, free lunches

Cons

Nothing.

Brilliant Employer

Brilliant place to work, friendly and helpful peers, supervisors, and Management personnel on hand when needed. Good benefits, well-equipped canteen, and conducive working environment.

6 April 2021
Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on our culture of inclusion, collaboration, and continuous improvement.

I have been employed at LendCare for 7 years now. I have had to opportunity to establish my career here. The company has grown phenomenally and I have been able to do so as well. The continued growth and adaptability may not be for everyone, but as successful humans, being stagnant is no option. The team looks for individuals who want to establish a long-term career and keep growing with the company. Great environment, a team that is like family, effective and efficient inter-department cohesiveness. I couldn't ask for more.

Pros

Benefits, company lunches, comradery, culture, growth

Cons

Job hoppers - people who come in and do the bare minimum

Productive & Fun Workplace

Management is good to employees, great benefit package work place is good to be around , the hardest part of the job , i cant think of one. really fast paced but as long as you are in for the journey lendcare looks after you.

Pros

Free Lunches, Great Benefits, Overall Good Environment

Cons

Fast Paced

Great team environment

There is definitely a lot to learn and room for advancement if you're willing to put forth the effort.Its a comfortable environment where you can meet a lot of people.HR is very open and transparent.

Pros

Employee benefits and engagement initiatives

Cons

parking

A very unhealthy work environment.

Apart from the salary, nothing goes in this company. It's an unhealthy work environment not because the work is hard or stressful but because of the lack of professionalism of the managers.

Cons

All except salary

6 January 2021
Your feedback is not constructive and does not address any issues you may have experienced. We have a very successfully training program in each of our departments as well as providing training manuals to all employees as part of our onboarding process.

Potential to Be Great But Lacks Direction

LendCare pays every two weeks and has basic benefits after 3 months. Highly unorganized. Smart young employees get badly used by management only to be replaced with incompetent staff because of no job training. I'm lucky to have a working husband otherwise I would fear job loss as most of us don't earn much. Gossip is horrible here. You will hear 10 different versions of the same story which don't line up which staff get fired for. Layoffs have happened because of the outbreak yet some staff still have to risk their lives and go into the office. I think staff should work from home or not work at all during this.

4 January 2021
Thank you for your feedback. If there was an issue with your training you should have informed your manager. We pride ourselves on our extensive training program for all new hires. As we are considered an essential service we have remained open. As for our COVID protocols, we have been diligent with this as the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. We have followed all the guidelines set out by the governments and health departments and regularly educate our employees.

Great Place to Work

I have been with Lendcare for over 4 years now and absolutely love it. I knew from Day 1 that I had finally found the job I love. I have since been promoted twice, the management is fair as long as you are putting in the effort. Benefits are great.

The best company to work for

I have worked at Lendcare for 7 months now, and I wish that I had worked here sooner. The supervisors and managers are great, as well as the work atmosphere. If you are a hard worker, you will not go unnoticed.

Pros

Competitive salaries, benefits, great work atmosphere

unfair company

. Director is a nice guy but has a poor choice in management . all in all the staff well someone of them have been great but they really need to figure out how to run there business many people come and go and no one blames them only really good thing about this place is salary and benefits

Not a great place

Don’t care for you unless you’re someone brought in with the family or they think you’re attractive. Very biased with who they put in leadership positions and some of them should not be allowed in leadership positions either. Owners walk around staring at you and coming up to your computers to see what you’re doing. Hypocritical as you cannot talk or be social whereas all the team leaders do is talk loudly to each other across the departments about non-work related topics. HR is very small and favours the company over its employees. Serious lack of job culture and team spirit, everyone is only looking out for themselves and will throw you under the bus to save themselves. Managers are very selective with who they give multiply chances to. Very very high turnover rate. Benefits are not actually 100% paid, read the handbook to see everything you’re entitled to.

Pros

Salary, occasional free lunches, consistent hours

Cons

Job atmosphere, management, lack of growing job culture, consistency

Great place to work people are very professional here,I'm not there anymore because of low salary and it's a small office where after training u get seated in a little corner with barely space to move ,however it's a great work environment. Favouritism exists there though a new comer might get promoted quickly while u who was there before and working your butt off is treated like u have leprosy lol however if that doesn't bother u then u will be ok.

Pros

Nice coworkers, fairly good hours

Cons

Low salary, favouritism, small office space

Very professional environment

Very nice place to work ,clean environment, pay sucks ,job is very easy to learn ,office nice but space is small.Very professional people to work with.Loved it there but couldn't survive off that salary.

Not the best

Unless you are referred in from someone in this family owned business, you have no job security. Management does not care for its employees; very selective with who they give chances to. Additionally, there is a serious lack of team spirit, as well as no team building yet expected to work in team environments. Overall very disorganized, no access to various required modules and programs for a while. Benefits are not 100% paid although this is what they claim.

Pros

The work itself is straight forward

Cons

No job security, no spirit, management does not care for its employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lendcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement