Lendcare Employee Reviews

Not a great place
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON11 September 2019
Don’t care for you unless you’re someone brought in with the family or they think you’re attractive. Very biased with who they put in leadership positions and some of them should not be allowed in leadership positions either. Owners walk around staring at you and coming up to your computers to see what you’re doing. Hypocritical as you cannot talk or be social whereas all the team leaders do is talk loudly to each other across the departments about non-work related topics. HR is very small and favours the company over its employees. Serious lack of job culture and team spirit, everyone is only looking out for themselves and will throw you under the bus to save themselves. Managers are very selective with who they give multiply chances to. Very very high turnover rate. Benefits are not actually 100% paid, read the handbook to see everything you’re entitled to.
Pros
Salary, occasional free lunches, consistent hours
Cons
Job atmosphere, management, lack of growing job culture, consistency
Poor Management
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON4 September 2019
The management within this company is very unprofessional. The people in certain positions are not suitable for managerial roles. The Team Leaders are frequently in the managers office just to gossip over digestive cookies and tea, which you will notice upon working there.

The work environment is unhealthy and filled with drama, gossip, favoritism and a revolving door. Bad deals are always being pushed through while In turn customers receive outlandish interest rates.
If you're serious about being efficient, then Lendcare is the place for you
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON3 September 2019
I have worked at LendCare Capital Inc for just under 2 years; in my time I have seen people come and I have seen people go, but those who take their employment serious and respect the workplace environment will succeed.

Lendcare has provided me with the proper coaching and training to get ahead in my department. With LendCare being an ever growing company, applicants should be willing to learn and review any information given to be efficient in their department.

LendCare is a company that has afforded me and my family the opportunity in and out of the office to grow and maintain my life endeavors while fostering a working culture that i have never seen before and one that will never be duplicated.

LendCare has been a blessing to me!
Great culture
Administrative (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON30 January 2019
LendCare is a great place to work. The management team treats their employees very well. It is very much a team environment and everyone supports each other. The owners are very down to earth and talk to the employees as well. They are a fast growing company and I'm looking forward to growing my career with them.
Pros
Great managers, paid lunches sometimes
Cons