Lendcare

Lendcare Employee Reviews

Canada38 reviews
If you are willing to put in the work, then you'll go far here. They don't hold your hand. If you're OK with being thrown into the work and are able to pick up things quickly, then you'll be fine. Difficult to advance and go anywhere in the company, can be very cliquee. Managers seem to have it super easy... but it is a good environment to work in.
People steal your accounts if your not liked by certain people you will not succeed. dress attire if your liked they don't bug you, apparently the manager thinks yoga pants and camel toe is acceptable I guess we know how they succeeded
Cons
Management are bias and you can only succeed and move up if you brown nose. Nothing is written, there is no consistency with rules and regulations as they are made to whom ever is favourited at that time. Also very unprofessional, and unproductive place to work.
Pros
Owners are nice
Cons
Management has no idea how to be fair to staff.
LendCare pays every two weeks and has basic benefits after 3 months. Highly unorganized. Smart young employees get badly used by management only to be replaced with incompetent staff because of no job training. I'm lucky to have a working husband otherwise I would fear job loss as most of us don't earn much.

Gossip is horrible here. You will hear 10 different versions of the same story which don't line up which staff get fired for.

Layoffs have happened because of the outbreak yet some staff still have to risk their lives and go into the office. I think staff should work from home or not work at all during this.
LendCare has been great! The leadership from the senior employees up to the senior management level are always positive and encouraging. They work on keeping the culture clean and weed out anybody who doesn't fit and is causing problems (you all know who you are).

Keep up the great work!
Although I came to Lendcare with little experience in the financial world, I have been given endless opportunities to learn the industry. In my experience management have always been supportive and have gone out of their way to see that I am successful. If you are patient and work hard, you will succeed in this company.
Since working at LendCare I have learned so much and firmly believe I have been given the tools to succeed. I love the team I work with and love not feeling stressed coming into work everyday. The hours are great and allow employees to have a healthy work/life balance. I am excited to see the growth this company makes and am proud to be a part of it.
I have been with Lendcare for over 4 years now and absolutely love it. I knew from Day 1 that I had finally found the job I love. I have since been promoted twice, the management is fair as long as you are putting in the effort. Benefits are great.
Good friendly place to work and great office environment! Seems like there is potential to grow in the company if you work hard and prove yourself. They also
Drove two town/cities away, called in to inform them of my minor lateness due to traffic, they tell me not to worry about it and look forward to seeing me only for the reception to tell me it was canceled the moment I stated my attendance, without speaking with anyone. I asked for their manager to try to understand how I got a confirmation on the phone but found myself unable to be of candidacy. They had two random employees come tell me fo leave the building and I was completely uncomfortable and didn’t even want the job opportunity anymore I asked if they were able to help me since I drove all the way there only to be treated like scum I was embarrassed to have experienced such treatment from professionals and I wouldn’t bother applying here if you’re not willing to sacrifice more than necessary. Good luck brave soul, for it’s a waste of time
Official response from Lendcare
5 March 2020
We’re sorry you had such a negative experience during the interview process.

There was an internal miscommunication between departments, which resulted in some confusion on the day of your interview. We have addressed the issue internally and made changes to ensure instances like these don’t happen again, going forward.
I have worked at Lendcare for 7 months now, and I wish that I had worked here sooner. The supervisors and managers are great, as well as the work atmosphere. If you are a hard worker, you will not go unnoticed.
Pros
Competitive salaries, benefits, great work atmosphere
Cons
. Director is a nice guy but has a poor choice in management . all in all the staff well someone of them have been great but they really need to figure out how to run there business many people come and go and no one blames them only really good thing about this place is salary and benefits
If you like to leave and work in the medival time this will be a right place for you,
Very Poor management,

They are putting all the new staffs under pressure and treat them like a garbage bag.

No culture ,No understanding,No humanity,No future in this company to work with,

Please do not waist your time and share your minimum experience with this awful company.
The free lunches where the best part otherwise,blatant favoritism, no job security, benefit coverage is okay but limited, management is unprofessional,not alot of encouragement about talking about your issues with management. They don't really care about their employees they just care as long as you're making them richer.double standards with men and
women when it comes to dress code, you can give a years effort then it can be quickly forgotten. The it's not what you know it's who you know statement applys well there.
I started my career with LendCare 6 years ago. When I joined, I knew that this would be a long term opportunity. The constant growth and upward movement were evident from day one. I personally have been able to work my way up and have never had to sell my achievements. Everything you do is noticed and not taken for granted. Opportunities to grow and improve yourself are limitless. If you limit yourself, then you will not be happy here.
We continuously evolve and strive for daily and monthly improvements and expect everyone on the team to have the same mentality. People who are able to adapt and expect more for themselves and from themselves will thrive in this team. It's just about holding yourself accountable and growing with the company. The team atmosphere, the people working together and the positive atmosphere are extremely important and make for a healthy work environment.
Pros
Great driven atmosphere that brings out the best in (most) individuals
Cons
The other individuals that limit the team.
Working at LendCare is great because it is a work environment that rewards hard work. Regardless of your title upon entering the company, if you can prove you can do more, you will have ample growth opportunity presented to you.
I've been with LendCare for almost a year and have no complaints. I've never felt scared for job security and rarely feel overworked. Great and friendly management with very pleasant colleagues. I don't feel harshly judged or unappreciated like I have with other places of work. The jobs themselves are fairly simple so long as you pay attention to the training and have an understanding of modern computers.

The only complaint is the cost of the commute, but that's only because I'm not nearby. Otherwise, solid place.
LendCare is an amazing place to work, if you work hard you can grow in the company. Everyone is very professional.

Management really cares about the employee
Not recommending to anyone to work there.
Very slow and they just do not want to be upgraded They do not accept the new faces and smart people,

They would like to have a team members which has no self-confidence unless the old and senior staffs will break the new people’s self confidence and personality to the pieces and enjoy of dragging them..down.
Horrible!! Management is bias worst job I've ever had!!
God forbid you have an opinion about anything .

If your not in the clique you're out.

I wouldnt even waste my time putting this place your resume.

The one plus I will say is location.
No job security at all. You could be a top performer it doesn't mean anything. Years of working hard and going above and beyond means nothing here. Managers are unprofessional and immature.