Legoland Discovery Center Employee Reviews

My Co-Workers Were Amazing
Guest Experience Host (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON11 November 2017
I met some amazing people while working at LDC. The hours were great at first but during the summer, it was pretty bad. I wanted to stay for the new year but they were giving me Exit shifts, Professor shifts and Master Model shifts. When I inquired about it, they said that because no one else wanted to work those shifts and I don't seem to mind them, they put me in those. Um... no. Just 'cause I don't complain it doesn't mean you can treat me like that.

Overall, it was a great experience. Would I work there ever again? Nah. But did I enjoy it while it lasted? Mostly.
Loved working with the people there
Guest Experience Host (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON1 November 2017
Repetitive tasks, lots of customer interaction and opportunity to work with really outgoing people. The best part is the morning brick where we initiate a fun activity when starting. Downside must be the technical issues within the attraction and having to work with it.
Pros
Meeting new exciting people
Cons
Dreadful hours on least favourited roles
Great work environment with difficult management
Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON3 July 2017
I really liked working here, however the management was very difficult and always picking on me for little things. Due to the poor management, I quit my job. However, the people working are amazing and so is the job.
Pros
Great work experience
Its alright.
Entertainments Duty Manager (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON13 June 2017
Legoland is a great place to work. Managers don't ask much but for you to show up and do your job, if you can meet the minimum requirement you will have no problems.
Legoland helps u gain all sorts of confidence
Entertainments Host (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 April 2017
having daily interaction with guest and promoting different products and benefits such as a season pass legoland discovery centre has to offer. i was able to make new friends and gain all sorts of confidence
Great Clothes
Admissions (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON28 February 2017
Torrid is a half decent place the clothes are great. Its a wonderful place o help women feel great about their bodies. Really nice set up and clean most of the time.
Pros
Good discounts
Cons
Horrible hours and bad turn over rate
Great working environment!
Birthday Host (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON7 November 2016
Everyday is something different and the team makes things always fun and exciting.Hardest part of the job the sensitivity of guests.
Start up and hours
Technician (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON6 July 2016
Good place to get your technician experience- work at your own pace making sure that all the displays and the attraction was fully operations during guest visits. The only issue is the hours, most of the time my shifts were noon to closing
Pros
Personal that work around you were very friendly and supportive
Cons
hours shifts from 2 pm to 10 PM
Fun place to work
Guest Experience Host (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 September 2015
Fun place to work. Operated rides and movie theatre. Gave tours and assisted guests with any concerns or needs. Ensured guest had best experience possible.
fun place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON19 February 2015
Maintained a boardroom with activities, constantly managing children’s attitudes and behavior as well as able to perform under pressure.

Communicated and resolved inquiries daily via phone and in person, identifying customer’s needs and providing ample recommendation to clients, in addition to shipping merchandise Canada wide and cash transactions.
Fun and challenging
Technician (Current Employee) –  Vaughan Mills19 July 2014
Opening or closing of park attractions and rides depending on shift. Answering repair calls of rides and park in a timely fashion , I learned time management, problem solving and customer service. Management was understanding and easy to work with. Co-worker were welcoming team players and helpful.
Good Starter Job
Part-time Retail Host (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON25 February 2014
Perfect for students who are looking for a part-time job. Pay is currently above minimum wage which is what I found most desirable about the job. Working retail doesn't just mean being a cashier, you will also be working on the retail floor, the stock room and may be cross trained to work in the photo department.
There are extremely busy days (holidays, march break, weekends) and there are slower days (weekdays) so it does have a good balance. The coworkers are all friendly and it is a very happy environment overall.
Pros
good pay
Cons
not enough hours during slow season