LEGACY Supply Chain Services Employee Reviews

good learning experience
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON10 May 2019
Salary is not a lot but you can learn a lot and exposure is good to advance your career and prove yourself. If someone is already very experienced then their salary is not good at all.
Active workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Caledon, ON25 March 2019
It was good to be able to say active while working by moving around and not be stuck to a desk. My coworkers were easy to get along with and did not have a problem helping me whenever i wasn't sure of something.
Pros
3 break periods
Cons
crowded work space
Productive work place.. very healthy environmental
Picking, packing, receving and sending (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 February 2019
It was very good experience.. good people.. very healping and co operated people.. healthy environment.. i m really look forward to work with legacy again..
Thank you..
Company getting better all the time
Director (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON11 December 2018
I've been with LEGACY SCS for 4+ years now. It is a competitive, demanding, fast-paced business owing to the industry (3PL). We are highly customer focused and that means we go above and beyond to meet the needs of the customer; both internal and external. We also work very hard to do the right thing by balancing business needs with our people's needs. Sometimes tough decisions need to be made; they are made keeping the culture and LEGACY values in mind. If you are looking for a place that will reward hard work, challenge you, help you grow, and strives to build a healthy culture and working environment, then consider LEGACY SCS.
Pros
Company events, recognition, trying hard to do the right thing by its people and build a healthy culture
Cons
Logistics industry is traditional, but LEGACY is working on breaking away from the pack and becoming innovative
Great People to Work With
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Ontario19 November 2018
The work day varies depending on the time of the year, it can either be extremely busy or extremely slow. Overall, the staff are very friendly and welcoming.
Pros
Staff will get together and do lunches for special occasions. Friendly Staff
Cons
Pay is on the lower end of the scale, there is no opportunity for the office staff to receive incentives/bonus.
Enjoyable
Sorting and Packaging (Former Employee) –  Caledon, ON1 August 2018
Working at legacy Supply Chain Services. was a great experience. The employees and co-workers are amazing and helpful. Packaging and sorting are the two jobs that I Had participated in during my work time.
Nice place to work., Friendly supervisors, Good benefits, Celebrate and participate in all cultures.
Inventory Control Auditor (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 April 2018
I worked there for nine(9) years. Management was good. I learnt a lot there and was cross-trained in different departments. The workers are very friendly and very productive. My supervisors were great.
Overall I enjoyed my time there.
Pros
Friendly workers and staff, nice working hours.
Cons
Low pay compared to similar jobs elsewhere.
productive workplace
Lumper (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON3 February 2018
overall the staff was good.
all workers are friendly and productive.
also provide training for additional services like forklift and scanning etc.
very clean workplace.
also provides free meals and gift vouchers to the workers.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long hours and overtimes
Normal day at work
Scanning Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 October 2017
This place was casually the normal day at work for a labourer or anyone working in the warehouse field. I was working as a Labourer at first then moved up to CT Scanner then I worked as an assistant for admin.

Normal day.
Cons
Worst place i ever worked for.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Caledon, ON18 April 2017
Worked there for a year. The employees got treated like dirty unless you were kissing up to the supervisors. If you have a question or a problem with something the supervisors would just laugh and walk away. The hours were bad, some days you would work a full day others you would be sent home or you're shift would just be cancelled. They don't care about you if you are a temp and if you try to speak to the agency they had at the building it wouldn't matter. This place only cared about one thing and that was theirselves don't believe what they say when they tell you they want to hear how you feel or what they can do to improve. People who have worked there for years say the company has never changed. You are a slave once you work here.
Pros
Not a single one.
Cons
Pay is bad. The company is just terrible
If you need a job, there's work to be done.
General Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Caledon, ON27 March 2017
There are a few different functions in this warehouse. Base pay is $12.25 plus a shift premium for afternoon or night shifts. Pay may be a bit higher based on whether or not you have a machine license. The work is physically intensive and hard work is required. Management is friendly and seem to be often looking for ways to improve people's experience and make them more engaged.. For the most part, people are content with their job with the typical complaints anyone would have. You might not be used to working as hard for this amount of money but you'll get used to it. If anything makes this job worth it, it's the people. The staff, for the most part, is friendly and easy to talk to if you ever need help. The main drawback for this company is that the pay could be better; however, there are much worse places to work. If you work hard, you will be recognized for it. The harder you work, the more secure you'll be in your position whether you are a temp worker or full-time.
Pros
Community involvement, some flexibility, friendly staff, nice working hours
Cons
Little room for temps to be hired, low pay compared to similar jobs elsewhere, sometimes unstable working hours (shift cancellations)
Packing ana scanning products
Laboure (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 February 2017
Wrapping pallet, scanning products putting them in the right location .currently working for agency with this company
slow
Walkie Operator (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 December 2016
in the begging the company was very good. after a few weeks its started to get very slow. with about only 2 days a week of work, this is why I am back on indeed.
People are helpful, work culture is good.
Inventory Controller (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON2 December 2016
First day
How to work in a warehouse
Supervisors are good and good in guiding
Co-workers are supportive & helpful
N/A
I love each and every task assigned to me
Pros
Break time
Cons
N/a
gud friendly environment
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Caledon, ON27 November 2016
this is gud company no big but thats gud overall performance is gud i have learned overthere is packaging ...... in this co supervisor cooperative to everyone she is very nice
Pros
gud conditionds