Legacy Equipment Employee Reviews for TechnicianReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Typical day was spent in the washbay cleaning equipment and/or helping the techs with function tests. The work gave me an opporunity to learn how to operate heavy duty construction equipment and some of the processes for maintaining and repairing equipmernt. Hardest part of the job was having to deal with the shear amount of requests and rush orders to get rental equipment ready or sales items ready with little to no advance notice. Most enjoyable part of the job was seeing a piece of equipment come in absolutely filthy and have it leave completely clean.
Plenty of work to go around
Narrow yard, very often congested due to traffic
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Legacy EquipmentTechnician positions
See more Legacy Equipment reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Legacy Equipment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 7 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Legacy Equipment
- What is the most stressful part about working at Legacy Equipment?One person answered
- How has Legacy Equipment responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- What benefits does Legacy Equipment offer?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Legacy Equipment?One person answered
- What would you suggest Legacy Equipment management do to prevent others from leaving?