Legacy Equipment Employee Reviews for Shipper/ReceiverReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews
Based on 1 survey responses
Insights into Legacy Equipment
What people like
- Ability to meet personal goals
- Feeling of personal appreciation
- Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
- Support from manager
- Trust in colleagues
- Energizing work tasks
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Got a job to help in the shop but that never happened and was moved to shipping instead, they fired the GM a week in because Sharassment. Absolutely mess of a place
Long hours, Bad bosses
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Legacy Equipment reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Legacy Equipment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 7 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Legacy Equipment
- What is the most stressful part about working at Legacy Equipment?One person answered
- How has Legacy Equipment responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- What benefits does Legacy Equipment offer?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Legacy Equipment?One person answered
- What would you suggest Legacy Equipment management do to prevent others from leaving?